Chapter 46

A/n
Here you go, hope you like it!❤️

*Zawe pov*

The day everyone was waiting for is finally here...the gender reveal!
We are still in Los Angeles with the majority of the cast and we are having the party at Chris Evans house.
Our parents and siblings will find out through face time.
Everything is ready Chris and Tom did really good with the little decorations and we are now waiting for the last two guests...

"The Downey's are in the house!" Robert screams
"You are late!" Holland tells him
"Sorry kiddo, I apologies to the parents" he says meaning Tom and I
"Are you ready to know if you are having a little brother or sister?" Holland says picking up Charlie from his chair

Robert is on photos duty while scarlet is on face time with our families
"So guys...this is really easy! Sebastian and I are going to make these things pop and blue or pink confetti will fly all over us!"
Holland hands us Charlie and we walk in the middle of Chris's grass.
"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!"
Seb and Chris twist their hands agains the paper, shooting blue confetti up in the air!
"Oh my god!" I say turning and hugging Tom tight  "We are having a little boy!"
"We are!" He says taking Charlie from my arms and into his, then kissing my lips first and then Charlie's little hair
"Are you happy?" He asks
"Yes! I'm sorry you won't have the little girl you wanted...at least not for now..."
"Oh love, I don't care! You and this baby boy are healthy and that's all I need! God I love you so damn much"
As we wipe each other's tears and exchange little kisses a bunch of congratulations are shouted from our friends.
Scarlett, after hugging us, hands us the phone and we talk with our families.

"There is one more thing we have to say, beside thank you all so much for being here today. You all are invited, at Belair House in London, June the 30th to our wedding!" Tom says
"Are you kidding me, June 30, of this year?" Elizabeth says
"Yep!"
"Scar we need to go find a dress, NOW!"
"Cards with all the details will be arriving this week"
They congratulate us again and the party goes in and on...
Photos are taken, lots of them, and hugs are given before we settle down and enjoy the food we ordered and an amazing spring sunset over Los Angeles hills.

When the party ended, Tom and Chris tidied up a bit the house while I was playing with Charlie on the sofa"All done!" Chris says coming in "that was really exciting!""It was""Got another nephew to spoil" he says "Eheheheh!""Thank you for having us...

"All done!" Chris says coming in "that was really exciting!"
"It was"
"Got another nephew to spoil" he says
"Eheheheh!"
"Thank you for having us here and hosting the party" Tom tells him
"No biggie! It was my pleasure! You guys should go rest now, you have a flight in the early afternoon and today was a big day"
"We should" Tom says extending his hand to me
"And don't worry, I've got him" he says grabbing Charlie from me
"Chris..." I say
"I already moved his cot into my room, you deserve a good sleep and some alone time, go ahead I'll see you in the morning"
"Thank you" I tell him as I side hug him
"It's ok" he says already lulling Charlie to sleep
"You are an angel man" Tom says

We go into our bedroom and after a quick shower we get in bed.
"I love you"
"I love you too Tom"
"You mean the world to me, I just wanted you to know"
"I know, you too"
"Charlie is also my world and this baby too"
"I know Tom" I say wiping away the little tear escaping his eye
"Sorry..."
"You don't have to apologize for being emotional and happy about your life Tom"
"I" kiss "love" kiss "you" kiss
I kiss him too, but longer than he did, proving how much I love my man.
"I was thinking that we could call the office and file in for adoption" I say caressing his cheek "I'd like for you to adopt Charlie. You are the best father he could have had, you are his father and he is your son and there is nothing I want more for him to have your last name, for him to be yours"
"I do, I want this, always have"
"Good!" I say smiling at him
"Good!" He says shutting off the lights