Chapter 47

*Tom pov*

Zawe and I got back in London a few weeks ago  and it is now May 23.
The weather is much nicer and we are enjoying our free time taking little walks to the park and playing outside with Charlie.
Right now I'm sat on a make up chair in the backstage of the Late Late Show.
We are going to talk about the last MCU film that came out last month amongst other things.
"Five minutes Tom" Rachel says before disappearing again.

James Corden
Tom
Thomas Middleditch

"Welcome to the Late Late Show! How are you all doing? Tonight we have two male guests Thomas Middleditch and Tom Hiddleston!"

We walk in cheered by the crowd, we wave at them and then say hi to James

"Hello!"
"Hi everyone!"
"Hi guys, welcome! Take a seat"
"Thank you"
"So...there are a few things to talk about. Thomas, you were in the movie Tag with one of Tom's costars, Jeremy Renner"
"True! He's an awesome guy, so funny to work with him, he also gave the whole cast very good tips about make up"
"He used to be a makeup artist"
"He's a funny guy!"
"You must know him pretty well, I mean you have worked with him more than once"
"I do! The MCU is one big family, we are all brothers and sisters. Jeremy and I met filming the first Thor movie and we've had a great friendship since!"
"Have you two ever met before?"
"We've never met before, but we've texted each other unwittingly"
"Really? Unwittingly! Was it an accident?"
"It was when we were filming Kong skull island, the cast, we had a text chain"
"Like a group text?"
"Yes! And everyone was on it, suddenly there was this extra number..."
"Wait! How did you end up in there?"
"Well..."
"The number saying this is Thomas Middleditch, and I was like ahahahah that's a funny word play on my name! But it was actually him!"
"Yep! And I had so much fun texting them random things..."

We then moved on and talked about the latest projects we are in and such.

Jack

"Now please welcome back the television icon that is 'Jungle' Jack Hanna! Oh Jack, who are these, who have you got here?"
"Leopards"
"Tiny leopards"
"Do you like cats?"
"I love cats!"

Jack hands us the two months old leopards and we cuddle with them as he brings in first a bear kalt and then a penguin.
The leopard I'm holding really likes to climb up my arm and I have some issues to make him stay down...
"There you go"
"Ehehehe, he was having a little adventure! Maybe I should just hold him like I hold my son"
"Probably, that's for the best!
"Hang on a sec, what did you just say Hiddleston?"
"I might be in trouble now..."
"You just said your son! Do you mean this photo is you secretly announcing to the world he is a Hiddleston now?"

He says and show this picture in the big screen

"Yes?""Congratulations! When did this happen?""Uhm

"Yes?"
"Congratulations! When did this happen?"
"Uhm...the day I posted this, so a week ago"
"You must be so happy!"
"I really am!"
"So now Charlie is you son, Zawe is due in in a few months with your second boy, and you are getting married when?"
"Yeah, well that's a secret..."

We are on for another twenty minutes and after everything is finished I go back home.
"I'm so sorry love, I didn't mean to make it slip..." I tell Zawe as we cuddle on the sofa watching Charlie play on the ground
"It's ok, we would have announced it with our wedding pictures and that's only a months away, don't worry"
"I love you"
"I love you too Tom"
"How is this little one doing?" I ask rubbing a hand on her six months belly
"Kicking"
"Does it hurt?"
"No, not for now at least, he'll get stronger in a few weeks"
"Be good for mummy" I whisper to him and then pick up Charlie and sit him on my lap as Zawe turns on the tv and to watch a show together as I gently play with Charlie's curls.

A/n

I know the late late show is filmed in LA but I changed it to London so he doesn't always have to be with at Graham Norton show.
Hope you enjoyed it!❤️