Chapter 5

Article

It's official that the couple Noah/Zawe have spilt up.
Last week actress Zawe Ashton was seen boarding a plane with fellow actor Tom Hiddleston, taking them back home.
Miss Ashton left in New York her boyfriend.
Rumors say that, or better he says that he has caught her cheating on him with Hiddleston, but where does he says this from? Prison, because he has been arrested by the police after being charged with domestic violence from Miss Ashton.
A photo of mister Hiddleston was taken a few days ago as he was buying a pregnancy test, possibly for Zawe.

•load photo•

Is it true what he is saying or he just made it up for justifying his actions?
Is her baby Noah's or Tom's? Is she really pregnant? Who knows...
What do you think dear readers?

User1: nah it's obvious who we can believe
User 2: who believes a black woman version? No one!!!
User3: why don't you just shut up? User2
User4: hope she's doing good and that he will stay in prison!
User5: such a cheater and now she is prego with the wrong baby daddy!
User6: why don't you mind your own business and stop writing things that you don't even know if are true?!?!

•load more comments•

*Tom pov*

I read and read and read the article, not believing what some comments say and what Noah had the courage to say.
I walk up into Zawe room, finding her sat on the bed.
"Hi" she says
"Hi"
"I'm a cheater now and I deserved what he has done to me"
"No! No you are not, we now the truth. You didn't deserve what he did"
"What if I did Tom? What if this is all my fault?" She says almost screaming and standing up
"It's not your fault, it's all his! He did this to you, you didn't do anything to deserve this" I say calmly as I walk to her, hugging her.
"Why did this happen then?" She says crying
"Cause he's a bastard"
We stay hugged for a while, up until she calms down.

"What do you want to do today?"
"I don't know Tom..."
"Ok, no pressure. Whatever you want to do we can do it" I say gently smiling at her.
"Can we go to the hospital? I want to see my baby" she says quietly after some minutes
"Sure we can"
We both get up and get changed, then drive to the nearest hospital.

"Miss Ashton?" A nurse comes in calling for her name after half an hour we've been here.
"Come this way please, a doctor will see you soon" she says
"Thank you" Zawe says looking at the nurse "you are staying with me right?"
"Of course" I say grabbing her hand and she smiles at me.
Just a few seconds after a doctor comes in.
"Morning! I'm doctor Ray Hudson"
"Good morning"
"Morning"
"What brings you here today?"
"I took a pregnancy test and it's positive, I'm about three weeks late"
"Ok. I'm going to draw you some blood and make it analyze just to see your levels and then I'll do an ultrasound"
"Ok" she says looking up at me as the doctor prepares, and taking a hold on my hand
"Sir you can take a seat next to her if you like"
"Oh thank you" I do as I'm told, keep holding onto Zawe hand
"Ok, ready?" The doctor asks
"Yes"
Her grip on my hand tightens, telling me that she doesn't really like needles.
"All done! Suzy? Can you bring this to the lab please?"
"Absolutely Doctor Hudson" she says and leaves the room
"Ok...you can lay down here and lift up your shirt for me please"
I watch her as she lays down, as soon as she's done she extend her arm towards me and I know she wants me to be there, holding her hand.
"Let's see..." the doctor says and Zawe turns to me and I give her a little smile "congratulations, here's your baby. You are going to be parents!" He says
"Oh" Zawe says
"I'm not the father, just a close friend of the mom to be" I say a bit embarrassed
"Well then, I'm sure you are going to be an excellent uncle"
"I'll try to do my best" I say then I look down at Zawe, sobbing.
"It's ok darling, everything will be"
She hugs me and I hug her back, then the doctor tells us that she can clean up and asks her a few other questions and prints the ultrasound.
Exiting the examination room we stop at the reception where they tell us when her next appointment is and that they will call to tell Zawe her blood work results in a few days.

We walk hand in hand to my car and the drive home is pretty silent.
Once we are in and changed, with a cup of hot chocolate in hand we sit down and I ask her how she is doing.
"Good. This is going to be new..."
"Yeah"
"Not that I regret having a baby, but...I wish someone else could be their father"
"They are going to have loads of uncles that will love them endlessly, just like a father would. And I know it's not the same thing, but in this case it's better"
"You are right Tom, thank you for sticking with me" she says looking up
"That's what friends are for love"
"And you are a very great one"
"You too. What do you want to do with that article?"
"I don't know...defend myself for the rude things they've said, but not confirming the pregnancy yet"
"Sure, I'll dismiss things too"
"You don't have to"
"But I want to" I tell her
"Thank you"
"No problem love"

Later that day she decide to announce the pregnancy to my family in a few days when Sarah will be here as well and then call her family too and make them come down in London. They of course know what happened but they don't live in London anymore and Zawe wanted to be in her city, and not going to live worth her parents.

"We could have a big Christmas, inviting your mum and dad and your brother for Christmas Day instead of having them come down after Christmas"
"Are you sure Tom? Isn't this a bit of trouble?"
"We'll have it here instead at my mum, I have enough space for everyone and we all are going to cook something"
"Thank you"
"Ok now stop thanking me, let's watch a movie yeah?"
"Why not"
"You choose, I'll make some popcorns"

I watch her form the kitchen as she is very concentrated in choosing tonight's film, her tongue sticking out a bit, and I can't help but wonder how better my life would be if she wasn't just a friend...but I can't be thinking these things...

Once it ended we concentrate to post something on our social media to better address what the article online have been saying.

After posting it, about an hour later I receive lots of massages from the marvel family and I decide to show Zawe what they have written

"You have wonderful friends, and Tom is so cute!""He's a nice lad yes!"We end up going to bed kind of late but we have time to take things slow tomorrow

"He's a nice lad yes!"
We end up going to bed kind of late but we have time to take things slow tomorrow.

A/n
This is today's chapter for you guys, please tell me what you think so far!❤️