"Onii~chan..." He whimpered as he turned his head. Yugo consistently wringed the towel out, switching it if it was getting too damp to collect enough water, and now keeping his body warm enough. It was till Fulgar walked into Alban's room to see what was happening.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Alban jolted up, letting the towel fall onto his bed. His eyes were bloodshot. He tightly hugged his plush as if it would disappear if he loosened his grip. "Sonny, you better get your fuckin ass here!" Sonny was quick to respond, walking towards Fulgar.

"What's wro- otouto..." He muttered. Panic filled his body. 'W-Was it my fault for not paying attention...? What happened to cause this...? I swore Alban was asleep.' Suddenly it clicked. 'Did he think I was annoyed at him...?' Sonny bit his lip, slightly drawing a bit of blood. He tasted the iron from his lips, though the pain of that doesn't bare at all to was Alban might've thought.

"Does anyone know how to make soup...?"

-Line Break-

"YATTA!!! I graduated Onii~chan!" Alban celebrated. He had graduated along side Yugo as they were the youngest of the 5. Sonny smiled, ruffling his hair. "Eh!!!? I'm not a little kid anymore, Onii~chan!"

"Whether you're a kid or not, you're still my otouto. Now come on. We've got a celebration with everyone." Alban grinned as he walked with their arms locked towards the main building of Nijisanji... The very place where their senpai's had seen them before Reimu and Ike searched and rescued them from the places that had landed in. They walked through the doors to see everyone celebrating. Sonny and Alban stayed near a corner, chatting about the past. Suddenly the talk about the future popped up.

"Honey, what do you think you might do in the future?" Asked Nina, the mother of the groups. Alban hesitated, before speaking.

"W-Well... I would start off my experience as a... Convenience Store worker to get grips on how to work with people... How to do all that stuff. Conversate with co-workers, customer service, holding my ground, and learning how to deal with different types of people, y'know." Nina smiled, though Sonny was a bit worried.

"A-Are you sure that you're up to that, Alban?" Sonny asked. He hesitantly smiled. Sonny and Nina noticed that it was very shaky. Ike and Shu noted the behavior based on what Nina whispered to them. Luca, Vox, and Mysta also felt as if something was afloat within Alban's reply to Sonny's question.

"Yes, I'm sure Onii~chan... I'll be careful. I'll do whatever it takes, alright?" But knowing full well, it would be the last time they would see him as the same cat clip boy, keeping the room lively and happy. The boy who attached onto his senpai's and peers so easily.

"Then, otouto... Eat a bit before we talk more, alright?"

-present day-

"Put your hands up where I can see them!" Sonny yelled, holding his gun. But the voice was so familiar. The way he dressed was different than before. Tech wear, but he recognized that tail. The very person turned around, smiling without regrets.

"Aniki... It has been awhile... But I'm afraid I can't do that..." He responded, slowly lowering his hands.

"Don't move!!! O-or I... I will shoot!" He yelled. Alban's smile never left. Sonny heard other guns aiming towards Alban, startling him. "W-Why are you guys here... I said I would deal with it!" They chuckled.

"You forget we're dealing with one of the most wanted people... You wouldn't even be able to, Sonny." Alban was in shock. He gritted his teeth. His tail dangerously wiggled, alerting Sonny to get down. He gulped before bending to drop his weapon. Sparks ignited from the power lines near by before electric sparked, knocking the others down.

"Aniki..." He smiled, knowing that someone was near. "Aishite." He gave Sonny a closed eye smile. Before Sonny could respond, he woke up. He was in a hospital bed. He looked around to see nothing but white walls, machinery, and a plush on his chest. He tried to sit up, but a burning pain flared, causing him to groan in pain. It alerted nurses and doctors around.

"Kid, do you know your name?" The doctor asked.

"S-Sonny... Sonny Brisko...." It clicked. "Where's Alban... Alban! Where's my otouto!?!" He yelled. The doctors and nurses looked at him grimly.

"T-There is no record of an Alban within the hospital, I apologize." Sonny sat in shock. "We will do a few tests before check to see if you're well enough to be checked out." He nodded, lying back. His thoughts went back to what he last heard from his otouto. 'Why did he say aishite...?' he thought. "Sonny, dear... You are able to be released, but we suggest you to have a lot of rest so that your body can slowly get used to moving... You have been in a medical induced coma for a month or so." He nodded, getting a bit of help to stand.

[Starting Healing Protocol...]

[18.99%]

[67.37%]

[99.01%]

[Healing Protocol Completed]

"Sonny, welcome home honey." Nina stood at the table, sipping on some tea. "It's been awhile since you came back here... How has everything been?" She asked. He stayed silent, before opening his mouth.

"Alban... What happened to him...?" He asked. Nina placed her cup down.

"My apologies honey, but we haven't heard from him in awhile." Nina answered truthfully, sullen at Sonny's stressed face. "Please sit while I contact Uki. Maybe he can use the crystal ball to find where Alban is." It gave him some hope. He nodded.

"Sorry for taking a while to come... Sonny, do you have a piece of Alban?" He asked. Sonny took out the hair clips Alban had given him. Uki closed his eyes as he worked. Giving the hair clips back, he touched his crystal ball. A white glow slowly turned into a black shadow. Uki gasped for air, coughing.

"W-What happened?!" Sonny asked. "Uki, are you alright?!" Uki nodded, taking a sip of water before spitting it out.

"I can't get this taste out of my mouth..." He muttered. He left to brush his teeth using whatever spare toothbrushes Nina had. He returned after a few moments. "Though Sonny... I apologize... Alban is..."

And I'm leaving it right there! It's not for the reason that I ran out of them, but because I want to leave it off right for a reason. Is Alban dead? Is Alban held captive? Is he in prison? Or was Alban never there in the first place, only being nothing but someone in his dream that reminded him of someone else? Who knows...

Though, I hope this was a good start!

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Thank you for taking the time to read this... If you have any thoughts and criticism, don't be afraid to comment!!!  <3