Yippee! Truck-Kun is here!

(Just bold means author is talking)

(Bold with GLitCh means Error is talking)

Logan's POV (dude who dies and gets reincarnated)

Was it normal to stay up until 4 am in the morning watching/reading Undertale? Probably not. Well, in the parent's book that is.

I looked up at the clock. 4:01 am. It seems like a reasonable time to go to a grocery store to get candy.

The tv turned off with the click of a button, and I got up and stretched. I was in my apartment, in pajamas, and ignoring the large amount of buzzing coming from my phone. I knew exactly who was texting me. It was my "best friend" Mark. Well, he says that I am his best friend. I disagree, but what am I supposed to do?

He has too much blackmail on my family, and I cannot risk the information leaking out. It was better to pretend that I didn't know about blackmail. The lucky thing is that he didn't know if I was awake or not, so I would be able to avoid answering the phone now. But later? I don't think I'll be that lucky.

I walked to the front door, grabbing my coat and keys, before walking out and taking a deep breath of smoky air. Yuck. Why did I decide to live in such shady streets? Oh, wait, now I remember. The apartment was cheap.

I closed and locked the door behind me, but not before grabbing my slippers. It will be a long walk, but it will be worth it. For the skittles, I always say.

'What would it be like to be a sans?' I thought to myself. 'Most likely, you will be depressed. It's the most logical reason. It's highly possible that 99.9% of the aus are depressed.'

While I was thinking about that, I did not notice the truck coming right at me (Truck-Kun!). I snapped out of my thoughts and whipped around. 'Last words, anyone?' I thought, closing my eyes and accepting my fate.

'Wait. I DIDN'T GET MY CANDY!' CRASH

A faint noise came from the television.

"Logan Wood was found dead on ______ street. The damage seemed like it was a car accident. Was also found wearing pajamas and slippers. Possibly sleep walking?"

(Ah yes, my death related humor. What is wrong with me?)

______________________

Welp. So, while I was dead, I got reincarnated into a sans au. Not just a sans au, I got reincarnated into INK SANS. Like what the heck? Couldn't I have gotten a simpler one, like candy sans? Or swap fell sans? Just please not one who is a god!?

Anyway, I woke up to a voice saying, "So dude, I thought it would be really cool to make a universe with a creator as Ink sans, so have fun!" Like whyyyyy? Couldn't I be happy from the sidelines sleeping all the time like Stretch or something?

Well, since I can tell that there isn't any aus, I might as well train myself to be prepared to protect and make them. Hmmm, should I try to make the aus more peaceful? That would be dangerous as there's a possibility of other multiverses coming into mine, so I need to be prepared.

'Oh yeah, I wonder, how can I summon my stats?'

Right when I thought that a black box with a white outline appeared in front of me.

Ink Sans

LV 1

HP ∞/∞

AT ∞ DF ∞ EXP: 0

Weapon(s): Gaster Blaster, bones, Broomie, blue magic, etc. *Has been reborn as Ink Sans, used to be a creator

*Is currently shocked

What. The. Heck.

I know that Ink is a god or whatever, but this is insane! And what does it mean I am a creator? I only made a single au, but I never told anyone about it since people would think it was cursed!

I should start training though. ...

...

How do I train?

_______________________________

If you want to know what this au is, I am the one who made it, and it is definitely weird. Cursed even. I will share it when I have fully completed it, as there are still a few characters missing. I am willing to show Sans from it though. Just to let you readers know, I will not show it unless you guys want me to show it. I might make an entire book about it.

I hope you guys enjoy this first chapter of Reborn as Ink sans. I have seen other people do this, and I loved every single one of them. I am hoping I won't just give up on this, as I already have a full proof plan. (by that I mean I have a basic idea of the plot and zero idea of how to do this)

My addiction to Undertale right now will help, so that's good. Bye!

-Ellie the author