"Fuuuck" I groan out when she takes me into her mouth. I look down at her as she sucks my cock, taking me deeper each time. I reach down and grab the sides of her head, fucking her mouth. She moans around my cock making my stomach clench. Her hands slide up my stomach until she's grabbing at my breast, squeezing them.

"Fuck Jennifer" I breathe out. She pulls back from me and strokes my cock with both hands.

"I want you to fuck me like it's our last night together."

"Yes ma'am" I reply, she scoots up the bed and lays back against the pillows, spreading her legs for me. She's such a goddess. Her blonde hair spread out against the pillows, her full breast moving up and down as she breathes heavily, lusting for me. My eyes run down her body, over her pudge, to her glistening pussy. I lick my lips climbing on the bed. I grab her leg and lift it up. I place kisses against her foot, making my way up her leg until I'm breathing in her scent. I place a kiss against her pussy before making my way up.

I hover over her, staring down at her. Her blue eyes now black as she stares at me.

"Please, fuck me" she begs. I reach between us and grab my cock, placing it against her hole. I slowly slide in. Fuck, she's so tight.

"Jesus Jennifer.." I moan out. She brings her legs up, spreading them out. I slide in more until I'm fully seated inside of her. She wraps her arms around my neck, bringing me down on top of her. She breathes against my ear as she adjusts back to my size.

"Ok, move" she says. I pull back and sit up. I grab her legs, pinning them back. "Fuck, you feel so good inside of me" she moans out. I pull back then slam back in. She gasps out, her nails digging into my stomach. I hiss at the pain.

"God, your pussy feels amazing. I've missed you baby" I groan out as I long stroke her, letting her feel me deep inside of her, stretching her out. I stare down at my cock going in and out her, the way her lips are stretching out over me makes my cock throb. I feel sweat dripping down my face as I pound her into the bed.

"God, please make me cum daddy!" She whimpers out, her head pushing into the pillows as she arches her back. I slide my hands up over her stomach until they're resting on her boobs. I grab them roughly as I speed up my thrusting. Our skin slapping together.

"You're so fucking wet baby. I can't wait to feel you cum around me." I can see her eyes rolling back.

"Choke me" she breathes out. I growl and slide my hands up, fitting them around her neck. I squeeze as I pound her harder and faster. I look down between us as her hand comes down to rub her clit. "I'm going to cum daddy" she whimpers out. Her mouth falls open in a silent scream. I lean down and spit into her mouth. She swallows it, "Thank you" she opens her eyes and they lock with mine.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum Jennifer" I let go of her neck and lay down on top of her. She drags her nails down my back, I know she took skin with her this time.

"Fuck, I'm cumming daddy! Don't stop please!" She wraps her legs around me as she cums hard, squeezing my cock tightly. I keep thrusting until I'm cumming, shooting my load inside of her, groaning her name loudly.

"Holy fuck" I say as I lay there catching my breath. She chuckles in my ear as her hands rub up and down my back.

"That was amazing, thank you" she places a kiss against my neck and I smile against hers. I lift my head up and bring our lips together. I slowly start thrusting in and out of her as we make out. Her arms wrap around my neck. Her head falls back and my lips connect to the spot under her chin.

"Please don't stop" she breathes out, I feel her body trembling underneath me as I fuck her slowly.

"I love you so much Jennifer. Please don't ever forget that. You're my everything. You were made for me and I'll go to the end of the earth for you. I'll always save you, no matter what"

"Fuck, I'm cumming! Don't stop!"

"I won't stop baby, I won't stop"

"I love you Emily!" She yells out as she clenches around me cumming, I follow seconds later. I feel her body shaking then sniffling. I go to pull away but she holds me close.

"I love you so much Emily. Don't ever give up on me"

"I'll never give up on you baby, never"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Eeekkk! They finally had sex again. Y'all know I had to make it a little different. Nothing too rough and wild then a little bit of love making.

I think we are going to skip a few months. Have them find out the gender then see what Emily is doing AFTER the Valentine's Day chapter. So stay tuned babies 😘🥰💖