Chapter Thirty-One

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Mentions and actions of rape.

What is Sexual Abuse?

- Sexual abuse is absolutely any form of undesired sexual behavior. Period. It's in the high profile cases you hear about in the news and in the quiet unwanted sexual encounter with someone you thought you trusted. If you've experienced sexual abuse, you are not alone.

Need help?

- Call 800.656.HOPE (4673) to be connected with a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in your area.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

April 12th, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Prentiss-Jareau Household
7:30PM

Ever since I came back to Washington I've been working on three things. Number one, establishing myself back into the business world. Number two, I'm a real estate agent now. I've been selling houses for over a month now and it's been going amazing. I love making my own hours, dressing up, and just meeting new people. Lastly, I've been working on a few remodels on the house which includes adding an indoor basketball and soccer field.

"Emmy!" Henry says as he comes into my home office. I'm sitting at the computer looking at few properties.

"Hey bubbers, what's up?" He climbs into my lap, I kiss his head as I run my fingers through his hair.

"Can Jack come over? Please?!" He clasps his hands together begging. I pretend to think about. "Emmy, pleaseeeeee" I sigh dramatically.

"I suppose he can. As long as Uncle Aaron says it's okay"

"Yay! Thank you Emmy! I'm gonna go call Jack!" He jumps from my lap and runs out of the room.

"Hey" I look up and see Jennifer standing in the doorway of my office.

"Hey baby" I stand up and walk over to her giving her a kiss. "We are having another child in the house tonight"

"Oh, no. YOU'RE having another child in the house. I have a case to leave for. I was coming to tell you"

"Aw come on Jen! Those boys are so rowdy together"

"And? So are you, that's where Henry gets it from" we start walking towards the stairs so she can go pack her go bag. I fall onto the bed while she goes into the closet. I watch her as she goes around the room packing.

"Hotch is dropping Jack off and I'm going to ride with him" she says climbing on top of me. My hands automatically go to her thighs rubbing them.

"Where are y'all going?"

"Denver, missing teenage girls" I listened as she spoke more about the case until Hotch arrived.

"Hey Jack! You ready for our sleepover?" I say as he runs into the house Hotch following closely behind with Jack's suitcase.

"Yes ma'am! Where's Henry?" He says looking around for him.

"He's upstairs champ. Say bye to your daddy first"

"Bye daddy! Catch all the bad guys for me! Love you!" He threw his arms around Hotch's neck.

"See ya buddy, behave for Ms. Emily please. I love you" Jack pulled away and ran off to find Henry. Jennifer came down with her bag and purse.

"Okay, we are leaving. Please be careful and call me every night before Henry goes to bed, I love you"

"I love you too babe. Be safe!" We shared a kiss before she left with Hotch. It never gets easier sending her out on a case. Everything is so unpredictable.