My own throat felt tight as I swallowed past the sudden knot that had formed out of guilt and remorse before I tried to speak, tried to make things right again.

"Kyle, I....I apologize for--"

Suddenly, there was a brief flash of movement out of the corner of my eyes before I felt the hardened grip of two heavily armored security guards hauling me away from the fight that had dispersed as they shouted orders directly into my ear canal.

"Miss Minerva! The Commander has sent orders to have you escorted to her office immediately following the repercussions of aggravated assault!"

One of the guards yanked hard on my arm, half jerking me off my feet and I would've gone flying to the ground had they not been physically dragging me away.

My heels dug a bit into the ground, I wasn't exactly going to make it easy on them when it came to bringing me to the Commander's office because where's the fun in that? They could at least put up a bit more of a fight, in all honesty.

"Oh, come on! Like you've never seen a catfight before! Lemme take another swing at him--sorry, her because he's about as prissy as any woman here."

I jokingly said but I was also being a bit serious, a part of me definitely still wanted to have another go at the little sack of puny dicks just so I could prove my point, that he was nothing more than any annoying thorn in all of our asses.

But the guards only gripped harder on my arms, yanking me out of the training room and down several halls while I put up any verbal protests whenever I could as there was absolutely no way I could wiggle myself out of their grips.

Commander Ophelia hired only the strongest men when it came to the security around the Celestial and these two chunks of meat were no exception.

Still, I wanted to roll my eyes at their silent huffs of irritation, they obviously weren't in the friendliest of moods today.

I wonder who pissed in their orange juice this morning.

Oh wait, that's right!

It was probably one of the lower level workers because we would never know what it would be like to drink freshly squeezed orange juice, until these two meat trucks for bodies.

Oh, how I wanted to bring up the fact that even though the security guards did little to nothing to reinforce the crimes committed on the Celestial, they were still paid as much as any higher level medical professional or engineer were and they were still granted better mealtimes then anybody who actually mattered to the integrity of the station, to any higher level officer in command but I couldn't.

Because my complaints would only be passed further down the line to the Commander and then, I'd get another lecture about how I should be "grateful and enjoying what privileges I do have" when I had little to none around here.

I was a goddamn prisoner just like everybody else but nobody gave a rat's ass about us, the ones who were basically the backbone of the ship.

Nobody cared about anyone anymore….And that was just fucking depressing to think about.

However, my depressing thoughts of how the lower level workers were being treated had to be pushed aside for the moment as I was physically pushed into the large, glass window encased office that belonged to the Commander.

The metal door slammed shut behind me, the guards having exited the room after tossing me in but I didn't care, I was too busy taking in the view to care much about anything right now.

The furniture was expensive looking, two cremé colored leather seats sat across from a glass table desk placed strategically in the center of the room and the desk chair was a swivel chair, it actually had wheels on the bottom that barely made a sound on the otherwise cold, metallic flooring.