𝟎𝟒𝟗

Mulai dari awal

I'm fine vin, don't worry about me :)

From: Vinnie

Whatever you say cupcake ;)

You shut your phone off feeling a heat rise to your cheeks 'cupcake?' that's a new one. "Flight 24 to Seattle is now boarding!" The intercom spoke. You all got up when your group was called, making your way through the bridge and onto the plane.

Luckily it was a two-person seat, and you were sat next to jack. Vinnie and Jett sitting behind you, the flight attendant explained everything they normally did before you took off. You were sure you were probably breaking Jack's hand from how tight you were squeezing it.

Your eyes were squeezed shut as you felt the plane go into the air. You felt a reassuring hand on your shoulder as you felt the plane get higher into the sky. You peeked your eye open noticing the familiar tattooed hand rubbing your shoulder.

You smiled, placing your hand over his as the plane continued to go higher into the sky. Once the plan was at the right altitude you felt fine. Your anxiety was still coursing through your veins, but you were a little more relaxed now that you were officially in the air.

You were watching a movie on your phone when you felt someone tap your shoulder, you looked over at jack seeing him holding a note out to you "It's from lover boy over there..." He giggled handing you the note.

You rolled your eyes laughing at his comment, you grabbed the note opening it. There was a doodle of what looked like a monster but beside it read 'I got bored and did a portrait of you :D'

You laughed when you looked back at the drawing seeing as it looked nothing like you, but you would give him an A for effort. You look around your seat as you find a pen in the pocket in front of you. You flip the paper over sketching a weird-looking stick figure, you drew an arrow to it then write 'Mr. Vincenzo'

You handed it back to jack "Give it to Vinnie." He nodded handing it behind to jett who passed it back to Vinnie. Vinnie slowly opened the note discovering the drawing, he laughed before pushing your seat.

From: Vinnie

Very funny...

To: Vinnie

I am Picasso you don't even know

From: Vinnie

Just wait, you'll see who the real Picasso is

Vinnie ripped another piece of paper from a notebook that he had. He shielded the paper from Jett and once he was done, he folded it a couple of times before handing it off to Jett. "Another one ?!" Jack whisper yelled; Jett just nodded handing it to him. Jack handed it to you "I'm becoming your personal messenger, huh?" You giggled, nodding your head at him, you opened the paper but gasped quickly closing it.

Jack looked at you with a weird expression, you just sent an awkward smile before turning away from Jack. You covered the note with your hand and opened it slowly again there it was. A detailed drawing of what looks like boobs.

You pulled your phone out from your pocket

To: Vinnie

Whose tits are these?

From: Vinnie

yours ;)

You felt yourself blush, something about Vinnie always made you want to go crawling back to him. You wanted nothing more than to have him inside of you, your skin together as you both moan each other's names.

You felt your fingers glide across the keyboard at a fast pace, you promised yourself you wouldn't do anything like this again, but it was already too late because you hit send.

To: Vinnie

Meet me in the bathroom in 5.

From: Vinnie

So desperate for my cock, hm?

To: Vinnie

Stfu, just do it.

You tapped Jack's shoulder "Can you get up, I got to pee." He nodded his head unbuckling his seatbelt getting up into the aisle. You thanked him as you passed by him to go to the bathroom, luckily the bathroom was not occupied, you opened the door sliding inside before locking it behind you.

Shortly after you heard a knock on the door "Open up it's me!" He whisper yelled. You opened the door a crack and before you could open it anymore you felt yourself being pushed up against the wall. For an airport bathroom, it wasn't as small as you expected.

He began kissing down your neck, you whimpered as he sucked on your sweet spot. "Vin-"

"What?" He mumbled against your neck, you put your hand in his hair "This has to be our last time doing this, got it?" You moaned.

"Whatever you say cupcake."

a/n: holy moly we're almost at 20k reads! Thank you all so much for the amount of support you have given me recently, means so much to me you don't even know <3 Love you all so much! Be prepared for a smut ;)