𝟎𝟐𝟔

Today was the day you were going back to LA

Today was the day you were going back to LA. Vinnie had been off all day, he seemed upset about something, so you gave him some space. You both said your goodbyes to everyone before heading to the airport

You were in the Uber on the way to the airport, the car ride was awkwardly quiet, so you decided to text the group chat.

To: buddies :)

We are on our way home <3

From: Liza

Yessssss can't wait to see you!!!

From: Jett

Don't die on the airplane :p

To: Jett

Thank you for reminding me of my fear of planes :D

From: Jett

See you when you get here if you make it!!!!

-

☀︎︎ Y/n Pov

We got through security, and everything just fine, but Vinnie still hadn't said a word to me. Did I do something to upset him? I ignored it the rest of the way, putting my shoes back on waiting for him to grab his bags.

Our boarding pass read GATE 13, I looked up seeing we were near the 50's I groaned not waiting for Vinnie any longer for him to grab his stuff. He walked close behind me on his phone with his earbuds in.

We finally found our gate after a long walk; I was scrolling through social media when I felt my stomach rumble. I got up tapping Vinnie on the shoulder "you want anything to eat?" he shook his head putting his earbud back in

I felt so drained over the past few days, even though we kind of did work things out it still felt off. I knew that if I said something about how I felt it could change things. A part of me thinks he just wants me for my body, but I know he isn't like that.

I found a Panda express not too far from our gate just getting something quick and easy. "Y/N!" I grabbed my food walking back to our gate I was too oblivious to see that a girl was sitting where I had been sitting next to Vinnie.

She wasn't just sitting there; she had her body turned towards him. Her hand was on his chest as she threw her head back in a fit of laughter. This didn't really bother me but when he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear something in my body went off.

I couldn't tell if it was anger or sadness, but I suddenly felt a sting in my chest. Almost like what we did meant nothing to him, I know we agreed to not catch feelings and still carry on as friends, but I thought what we did meant something.

I stood frozen completely having a disregard for the people around me, I slowly walked over to where my luggage was grabbing it, the girl shot me a look "sorry" you said quietly moving farther down the row.

I could feel Vinnies' eyes on me, he should know what he is doing but then the girl starts to talk again. I had eventually tuned them out until I heard we were boarding. I gave the flight attendant my boarding pass "have a safe flight" she smiled.

I was sitting in the same row as Vinnie, luckily, I had the window seat but there were three seats meaning someone would be sitting between us. "No way! Guess you get to spend more time with me!" A high-pitched voice squeaked

I looked up from where I was sitting, seeing the same girl and Vinnie behind her. You have got to be kidding me. Vinnie looked at you almost with sympathy in his eyes, you glared back at him turning to look back out the window.

This was going to be a long flight.

-

About halfway through the flight, the girl had got up to go to the bathroom leaving Vinnie and me alone. I could already sense his eyes on me "Yes?" I turned to look at him "You haven't talked to me at all today."

"You were too busy with blondie" you looked back towards the window "Why would that-" Vinnie stopped mid-sentence seeing the girl coming back "can we talk about this later?" he pleaded

"I'll think about it"

-

The flight went by quickly since I had fallen asleep for some of it. When I woke up the girl was still talking to Vinnie, her hand was close to his crotch. He didn't seem uncomfortable whatsoever, did he like it?

The flight soon landed, I never understood why people rushed to get off the plane but now I did, I never wanted to get off a plane faster in your life. I rushed to baggage claim not even regarding Vinnie, I waited for the carousel to start dispensing your luggage.

Vinnie slowly walked over to standing awkwardly next to me. I looked over at him not seeing the girl next to him, I looked around for the girl, I found her, but she was already sending me a death glare. What did I do?

I sure as hell didn't want to ride home with Vinnie so I tried to quickly grab my things and walk as far away from him as possible. I walked out of the doors of the airport walking quickly on the sidewalk.

I didn't realize how far I had gotten until I couldn't see the doors to the airport. I heard the familiar sound of an engine roaring, I looked over seeing Vinnies bright yellow rx7; he must have gotten it delivered.

I continued to walk along the sidewalk "y/n please get in the car." His car was close to the sidewalk as he continued to slowly drive next to me. I kept my head up looking straight ahead ignoring him.

"Come on sweetheart get in the car." He pleaded. Why should I? He had been ignoring me all day than the one time I see him talk today was to some bitch who was all touchy-feely with him.

"Just fuck off already" I yelled coming to a halt looking at him, a cocky smirk plastered on his face "you're hot when your mad" I huffed as I began to walk again "get in the car y/n."

I continued to walk trying to hold back the laughter waiting to erupt from inside me, even though I was frustrated I found it funny how desperate he was for me to get in the car. "I'm sorry my mom told me to never get into cars with strangers."

"I wasn't asking you y/n, I was telling you." His voice was stern, I ignored him and kept walking "fine guess you want to do this the hard way!" His car comes to a stop and slams the door open, I giggled a little bit continuing to walk without a care in the world.

I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me. He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder "Vinnie! What the fuck!" I punched his back as he opened the back seat door "Put me down!"

"As you wish princess..." He shoved me into the backseat closing the door getting back into the car turning around to look at me, his eyes were dark "don't fucking ignore me when I'm talking to you!"

"Go fuck yourself!" I spat sitting upright crossing my arms "Mm no I would much rather fuck you" I rolled my eyes looking out the window "oh you're in for it when we get home!"

a/n: hey everyone, thank you for reading! Hope you liked it!!!! I will be updating soon