𝟎𝟒𝟏

Vinnie let go of your thigh taking his seat belt off, he got out of the car without a word and stopped waiting for you to get out

He stood there as you walked over to him, he gave your ass a smack before whispering "If you behave, I maybe will rethink those spanks but emphasize the maybe!"

You nodded your head, giving him a kiss on the cheek before opening the door to Tana's house. The smell of weed, and alcohol burning your nostrils. "I'm gonna go find Jett stay here."

You rolled your eyes making your way over to the kitchen, you grabbed a few shots of vodka quickly taking them. You cringed as it burned your throat "gross" you mumbled placing the shot glasses down.

You made your way over to the dance floor, you looked over to where Vinnie had told you to stay and so far, there was no sign of him. You made your way through the sweaty bodies until you found Liza.

"Hey, babe!" You screamed over the music "Y/n!" She yelled wrapping you in a hug "Why are you just standing there come dance with me!" You laughed grabbing her hand moving your hips to the beat of the song.

-

You couldn't lie, you were way past tipsy at this point, but you were having fun. Tana ended up kicking most of the people out because she ended up sick due to the amount of alcohol in her system.

Music quietly played in the background as you and Liza giggled still dancing together. You both looked overseeing Vinnie, Eamon, and Jett stuck in their own conversation, but the way Vinnies' eyes raked up and down your body was enough to send you over the edge.

"WE SHOULD PLAY A GAME!"

Everyone's attention went over to a drunken tana, she giggled as she rolled her body onto the floor. "Like what game?" Jack smiled.

"Truth or dare" She smirked sitting upright "Isnt that for middle schoolers?!" Jake laughed "Pff who cares, NOW COME ON!" Everyone sat in a circle, you cuddled up next to Liza her head on your shoulder.

The remaining people at the party were Alex, Kouvr, Jake, Jack, Jett, Vinnie, Eamon, Liza, Tana, and some random girl who you were assuming was Tana's friend. "Oh, by the way, this is Amanda! She is like my BFF!!" Tana burped covering her mouth

"Excuse me" she laughed "Who wants to go first?" Tana laughs again

She didn't give anyone any time to respond before saying "Ugh fine I'll go first" she huffed

"Tana truth or dare?" Jack asked

"DARE! DUH!" she snorted laughing again holding her stomach

-

After multiple dares, you still hadn't had a turn yet, but you were fine with that, "Truth or Dare?" Liza asks Vinnie. "Hmm dare" he responds with a smirk.

His eyes glanced at you for a second before going back to Liza's. "I dare you to tell everyone who you would fuck out of all of us" Your eyes widening, of course, she would bring this up. Everyone is a bit thrown off by the straightforwardness of the question.

His eyes lock on you and he drags them up and down your body before replying "Amanda." Your heart sank. Liza's eyes widened; you looked over to Amanda who was clearly blushing. The whole room went quiet for a second before tana started laughing again.

You couldn't believe he just said that, was he just saying it to make you mad. Or did he really mean it? You felt your lip quiver, you didn't want to cry, not over him at least. The thing was you really thought he liked you, but guess you were wrong.

"I'm going to go smoke" you mumbled getting up from where you were sitting "Since when did you smoke?" Kouvr asked. You ignored her walking out of tana's house, you walked a little far from the house sitting under a tree.

You pulled the pack of cigarettes from your purse along with your lighter. You opened the pack pulling one outputting it between your lips, you lit the cigarette taking a long drag from it before pulling it away as you blew the air out.

You looked up into the sky admiring the stars. You took another drag from the cigarette and another and another before putting it out. You thought about calling an uber, but you didn't have the money for it right now.

You could always ask for a ride from someone else but then he would know you were upset. He couldn't know you were upset because then he could think something was up. The night you were in the car together, you really thought something happened.

You felt so vulnerable like he had just been using you, but you knew he would never do such a thing like that. You felt the presence of someone standing behind you "Go away, Vinnie" He sighed sitting down next to you "How'd you know it was me?"

"Because..." you whispered looking the other way "Are you seriously mad at me right now?" You bit your lip keeping your gaze on the blank space. "It was a joke, come on I didn't mean it..."

"Vinnie, you can't just say stuff like that like how dumb are you?"

"How am I dumb?" He defends

"Are you fucking dilutional or something, like do you remember anything I said to you from the other night when we were in the car? Or were you just there to fuck?!"

Vinnie ran his hands through his hair "Of course I do! You were the one who decided to confess your feelings or whatever it is you were doing there! I told you how I felt, and you knew we agreed to no feelings"

"I was simply saying how I felt about the whole thing do you not remember what you said back? I thought that meant something, but I guess not!"

Vinnie couldn't think of anything to say, it did mean something to him, but he didn't want to someone to break his heart again. He wanted nothing more than to scoop you into his arms and make you his but something in him was holding him back.

"Forget the whole agreement, how do you feel Vinnie?" You asked "I feel as if you're letting this "agreement" get in the way of how you feel so please tell me..."

"I-I can't..." he went silent before speaking again "There is no feeling behind it, we had our agreement set out so that is what I stuck to." He said quietly

He was lying to not only you but to himself, he could never admit that he loved you as much as you loved him.

"It is not that I don't feel something for you because believe me I do but I just- Listen y/n you are so beautiful, smart, kind, caring, loving, funny but you know we don't work, we never will. You know this..."

Your lip began to quiver again, your brain was telling you to do one thing, but your heart was telling you to do the other. You breathed in; you couldn't believe you were about to say this, but...

"Vinnie I don't think we should do this anymore..."

a/n: IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!!!!!!! It will get better I promise! What do you think is going to happen? Let me know!! Love you all :) <3