𝟎𝟒𝟓 ✞

You stretched keeping your eyes closed from the blinding light coming into the room

You stretched keeping your eyes closed from the blinding light coming into the room. You rub your eyes as you slowly begin to open them. As soon as you opened them, you realized you were in a different place, a place you knew all too well.

You looked around Vinnie's room slightly remembering the events of last night, you take a breath as you lift the blanket exposing your naked body. You look over seeing Vinnie lying next to you the exact same way.

You felt your heart begin to beat faster as you looked around the room seeing your clothes all over the place. You quickly got out of bed gathering your things and making your way across the hall and into your room. 

You looked around seeing your bed was messed up, then a small note on your vanity 'Hey babes, I slept in your bed and left this morning! Text me when you wake up :) - Liza'

Did she know you had slept with Vinnie? Is that why she slept over? Maybe she didn't know and was too high to drive home? How am I going to be able to face him later? How am I going to explain this to her?

You weren't just going to let this go ignored but you really couldn't do anything at the time, you were in a vulnerable state and so was Vinnie. If you were sober there was a possibility you could have avoided that.

You placed the clothes from last night in the dirty clothes bin, you grabbed a set of pajamas then laid them out on your bed. You smelled like sex; it was a smell you never really enjoyed but knowing it was from Vinnie made it seem different.

You closed the door to his room praying that he wouldn't wake up and you wouldn't have to face the argument you were going to have. You knew it was a mistake and there was no way of preventing it. You took down your hair as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

You backed up looking at the marks on your body, you had small hickeys lining the inside of your thighs along with much bigger ones around your breasts. Usually, something like this would make you smile knowing the events of the night prior, but this time was different.

You felt your eyes water, as the sound of the shower took over your mind. You turned your body looking for any other marks but there were none more. You sighed holding back the tears waiting to spill out of your eyes, you didn't know why you were this upset about it but a part of you felt a way you couldn't explain. 

You found yourself standing under the showerhead just letting the water soothe your body for a long time. You felt your body finally relax, some of the anxiety you had built up had gone away that was until you heard a knock on the door.

"y/n?" It was Vinnie.

"You in there?" he asked, you stood there awkwardly not wanting to make any type of movement scared of what would happen next. "Um, when you get out, we should talk..." You let out a deep shaky breath as he walked away from the door.