𝟎𝟒𝟖

You woke up the next day on the couch, you sighed noticing you had no clothes on and your body was only being shielded by a blanket

You woke up the next day on the couch, you sighed noticing you had no clothes on and your body was only being shielded by a blanket. You looked around noticing the house was much quieter than before.

You sat up wrapping the blanket fully around your body, you groaned as the pounding headache became known. You stood up then walked out into the kitchen, on the counter, there was a note and a bottle of ibuprofen.

You picked up the note reading it 'hey loser, looks like you had a fun night. Left some ibuprofen for you since I'm assuming we all have horrible headaches... all of us went over to Vinnies for breakfast, call me when you wake up and I'll come to get you! - DJ <3'

You smiled at the note before placing it back down on the counter, you took some ibuprofen then walked back to your room to take a needed shower. After you showered you picked out an outfit and went back into the living room.

It reeked like sex; the smell was so strong that you couldn't miss it. You grabbed one of your perfumes spraying some of it around the area. You picked up your phone seeing it was on 10%. You put it on the charger before texting DJ.

To: DJ
I woke up a little while ago, it's up to you if you want to pick me up.
I can always call an uber...

From: DJ
omw :)

To: DJ
OK :p

After a short wait, you had received a text that he was outside, you grabbed your phone and the charger and headed outside. "Good morning loser!" He yelled, you groaned again "No yelling please..."

"Oops, you texted right in time breakfast was about to be done!" He laughed pulling out of the driveway.

-

"We're back!" DJ hollered, the kitchen was empty and so was the living room "Hm? Where are they?" You followed DJ as you two explored the home, you eventually found them all sitting outside.

"There you two are!" Maria ran over to you engulfing you in a hug "Hello sweety, so good to see you!" You smiled hugging her back "It's good to see you too Ms. Hacker!" She pulled away pulling out a chair for you.

You sat down thanking her "Vinnie will be out shortly; he is just using the bathroom!" You had just noticed that the seat next to you was the only one not filled. Jett was sitting across from you next to Jack and DJ. Maria and Nate were at the ends, and it left you, Vinnie, and Reggie on the other side of the table.

"Sorry, poncho wanted to come out with us!" Poncho ran out into the yard causing everyone to giggle. You and Vinnie made brief eye contact before he walked over to his chair sitting down.

You two weren't very good at this whole friend thing but you were just going to blame it on the alcohol if anyone asked. "So how have you all been?!" Nate asked taking a bite out of his toast.