"Look who's awake," a shirtless Noah strolls out of the bathroom looking devilishly handsome, his black hair dripping with water. Droplets land on his chest, running down the ridges of perfection on his toned abdomen, before disappearing below the waistband of his navy-blue briefs that I wouldn't mind ripping off.

Four days ago, we started something that got interrupted. For obvious reasons we couldn't finish anything. I don't think Noah would've appreciated me puking as he fucks me, not that he would do something like that while I'm sick – he made that clear.

I couldn't even think about sex during those days anyway, never mind do it.

"And starving," I yawn. Thing is, Noah's been taking care of me from that day. He's been helping me to the bathroom, offered me a bucket so I don't need to get up. He went to the pharmacy, bought me everything I needed, according to the pharmacist. He bathed me – still can't believe it – without a sexual comment.

I tried making one, but he shushed me, fucking shushed me! Noah wasn't having any of it. He was hellbent on making sure I'm well taken care of.

Mom showed up the next day to watch over me while Noah went to the shops, and she came bearing gifts.

Wanna guess what it was.

C'mon take a wild guess.

A fucking pregnancy test courtesy of Nay. She left it outside against the door in a brown paper bag.

"Any nausea?" He places his hand on my forehead, "your fever is gone."

"I'm okay," I sit up with a wince. "I am however hungry, feels like I haven't eaten in a week."

"Everything you've eating in the last three days has just come back up, but I'll make you a hearty breakfast," he leans in, kissing my forehead. I wanna swoon at the sweetness oozing from this moment but I'll I refrain from it.

No man besides my dad has ever taken care of me before and it makes my heart swell with an insane amount of love – more than my heart can contain. "I love you," I blurt out, wrapping my arms around his neck, the comforter pools at my waist revealing his red tee that I stole in the middle of the night. "I... Thank you," I bury my face in the crook of his neck. "For taking care of me and making sure I have everything I need," I sigh – more like breath him in, getting intoxicated by his scent. "I..."

"I love you, too." He pulls me towards him, and I straddle him, my lips raising into a smirk, "need help with that?" I whisper, feeling his erection pressing into my already hot and aching center. Not gonna lie, I'd much rather have him for breakfast.

"Why don't we finish what we started?" I breathe out against his ear, rocking my hips slowly.

"Let's," he flips us over, settling between my thighs. A sexy smirk curls his lips, hand cupping my cheek, forcing my hooded gaze to his. "Wait." He begins to laugh as he moves away from me, turning his back.

"What, why?" I whine, the disappointment weighing down my limbs or is that fatigue?

"Don't think I haven't noticed you're still in pain... I want you so badly, believe me but you need to recover first before I make you writhe with pleasure." His husky voice along with his words send a searing heat down to my vajayjay but I try to ignore it knowing he's right I didn't think he noticed, I mean I tried to be as subtle as possible.

Guess I wasn't as subtle as I thought – oh well.

"About that food..."

"Let's go," he chuckles, the sound bringing a smile to my healing chapped lips. I climb on his back, pressing a kiss to cheek.