Dawn of 16th

(The one on top is Rai btw)

"Where did you buy the ring?" I ask Dream carefully examining the ring. "From a villager, trader" he reply leaning against the headboard. "So..do we have to sleep together or anything?" I ask again arching me brows. Dream wheeze slightly before replying, "You are making it sound weird"I scoff walking towards a chair to sit on it. 

"D-"he cut me off, "Clay..call me clay"I nodded, "Clay are all the readying the done? The war is tomorrow" Dream breathe in a deep breathe. "Yeah.."he trail off before looking at me. "Don't die, kay?" I just hum and nodded. "Don't die too" I hug Clay slightly as he hug me back. "If..the war is over I'm moving to the mountains with Felix" I blurted out. 

"Since I'm your husband now. I will follow you and protect you no matter what" I chuckle softly. "You are making it sound so cheesy" I can feel him roll his eyes under his mask. "I hope this moment can last forever"he mumble very softly but I can still hear it. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" he ask again. "I-I don't know.." I trail off and close my eyes. "I'm worried for Felix" I said. 

"He will do fine" Dream reply, we quickly get out of the room. Dream going to Pogtopia, me walking to Manbrug. "Hello Schlatt" I greeted sitting on the sofa. "What's that ring?" he ask, pointing at my marriage ring. "Its my ring" I reply, eating some bread. "Who are you married to?" He ask again cocking his brow up. "Dream" I reply simply my eyes scanning the room to see new paintings. "Where's Quackity?" I ask again, "He left..to join Pogtopia" I chuckle. 

"Traitor" he nodded. I honestly feel bad for the poor man although he have done many bad things. He won the vote fair and square. I'm sure he abuse Quackity, I'm also not happy about that but he have been going through so much. "Will you betray me for much more power?" he ask again, gulping a drink from the glass. 

"Schlatt.., I'm the woman of my words" I reply simply finishing off my bread. "Get ready for tomorrow. Whatever happen don't leave the van, kay?" I reminded him as he nod. "I'm gonna get going" Schlatt quickly stopped me. "Y/n..whatever happen please take care of Quackity. He might betray me but.., hes the only friend I have in my worst time" he said, a few tears escaping his eyes. 

"Don't worry, Schlatt. You got my words" with that I left the building. I quickly hop on the Manbrug walls examining the area. I quickly saw Wilbur and Tommy talking far away in the bushes. I just examine, they later went into a bakery later coming out with Niki. I sigh looking up to the sky. "Mom..,I'm ready for tomorrow. Whatever happen I'm coming to you" I softly said knowing Pogtopia have more people than us. 

I still remember how my father died on the last war between some shitty kingdom. "May the gods be with me" I pray silently, hoping off to guard and patrol around Manbrug. 

(Tubbo's POV)

"Y/n is my sister?" I ask Rai carefully. "yes"she reply, staring into my eyes. "A-Are you sure..?" my voice shaking slightly. "A monster like her can't be my sister" she sigh closing her eyes. "That's whats wrong with you all. She's not a monster, she's just a broken rose" Rai explain hugging my slightly. "What if she's not my sister? And they are just similar?" I ask again. "No..,she's your sister. You two have the same scars on your chest" I breathe in nodded taking her words. "You will meet her again.." Rai trail off as I complete the sentence. "On the battle field"I finish.

(TS to the war day)

I quickly wake up putting on some white shirt and black pants and started training for the day. I quickly take a bath afterwards and put on some suitable outfit for the war. A outfit that won't expose my skin and protect me. 

(y/ns clothe)

I strap my axe on my back and put the hood on

I strap my axe on my back and put the hood on. I put on my mask and walk out. "Are you having breakfast?" Sap ask, I shake my head. "I'm not feeling it" he nodded as I left for Manbrug. I quickly enter the White House slamming the doors to make sure I wake Schlatt up. "JSCHLATT" I shouted, going up the stairs to see the drunk man sleeping. 

"Hey. Wake up" I softly said trying to wake him up. I walk to the bathroom to get a cold ice water and pour it on him. "WHAT THE FUCK"he shouted wiping the waters off his face with his suit. "Go get dress and put your armour on. The war is in a few hours" I said walking downstairs, to the guard room to announce them. "EVERYONE! THE FRONT LINE WILL BE 10 PEOPLE. ALL 3 ARCHERS ON GUARD TOWERS" I shouted walking and ordering, getting everything ready. 

All the canons and everything was read within a few minutes. 2 guards in every tower incase they didn't fight in the guard tower. I stand in the front line beside Dream. In the front line was Dream SMP warriors and me. "Are you ready?" I nodded waiting for the enemy to attack. I later hear a battle cry from Pogotpia side.

They soon enter Manbrug as chaos soon erupt .I make sure Schlatt is in the van, I quickly targeted Tommy, trying to slash him with my axe. Tommy dodged and kick me in the stomach, I quickly run up slashing his arm. He shout as I switch my opponent. I saw Tubbo and I quickly rush to his side. 

I kick him in the side making him stumble back. He arch his brows and took out his sword. "Y-Y/n"he shutter out, fear overcoming him. "Tubbo" I said slowly cocking my right brow up. "A-Are you my sister?" he ask again, trying to over-come his fear. I slightly got loose from my tense posture. "Are you Audi?"I ask taking a step over. "Y/n Gadius?" I nodded happily. As soon as I was distracted Tommy attacking my from behind, he slash my back making contact with my armour. 

"TUBBO RUN" Tubbo look hesitant but run to a safe place, I stare at Tommy in anger and rush towards him, he dodge as I kick his stomach again leaving him in pain. Blood spilling from his mouth. "Ah..look what I have got in my trap" I smirk slightly, walking over to him my axe fiddling in my hand. "Pathetic fucker" I spat out, my axe on his neck ready to slice it anytime. 

At that time I heard a rocket launch to see, my signal from Felix. I groan slightly leaving Tommy and run over Felix's side to see he was 5v1-ing. "Oi!" I shouted quickly fighting Quackity, Fundy and Eret. Felix handling Jack. I quickly kick Quackity and stab Fundy. While Quackity and Fundy were taking care of each other, I quickly punch Eret as he slash my side tearing my shirt. 

I scoff slashing his leg as he fall down. Felix quickly finish Fundy, "F-Felix..go to the van with Schlatt" I said breathing heavily. "H-How about you?" he ask, I shook my head sending him away. I quickly walk into the battle field again, there were many dead bodies. Pogtopia somehow got many soldiers working for them. 

Dream quickly finish off the battle by accepting defeat. "W-WE GAVE UP"he shouted lowering his weapons. Everyone look at each other later lowering their weapons. "Schlatt is a coward. Hes in the van" Dream said as everyone rush towards the van. As soon as I enter I grab Felix to my side, "S-Schlatt" Tommy said pointing an arrow at Schlatt's head.

"T-Tommy if I die..this c-country go down with me" he said taking a large sip of whiskey. "That's fuck up" Felix mumble as I just chuckle softly watching them. Dream later come by our side, "Are you hurt?" he ask as I shake my head. After some talking, Schlatt died of a heart attack as everyone celebrate. Quackity look happy but also sad. I sigh walking out of the van to a nearby building with Felix beside me. This is not gonna end quickly. 

Tubbo was later elected as president but Techno hated the idea for using them. Techno and Rai bomb the nation with withes. I quickly kill a wither jumping from the building using MLG. I walk over the centre to see Tommy and Techno arguing. "Y-You want to be a hero Tommy?" the tension was tense. 

Everyone were breathing heavily from fighting. "THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"as he spawn the last wither Wilbur blow up Manbrug. I quickly grab a trident, and fly towards somewhere save. There were screams of Wilbur death but I watch happily from a cliff at the chaos. "Love it" I mumble slightly fiddling with my axe. 

"Finally peace is about to rise"I mumble walking off to the chaos. 

But what she didn't know was that this wasn't even the start.

YELLO! Please understand some events error or things I dont' really remember anymore and I can't re-watch the streams again. Anyways! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Bye<3