Teleported to another time

Hello! 

I just stare blanky into the space, trying to process what happen as the voice just keeps talking. 

"Don't worry, y/n. I won't do any harm to your love ones, I'm just here to do some things than Vio will return"

"What did you do you Vio?" 

"Nothing, just make her so she won't be able to escape for a the time while I do my work" 

I bit my lip, nervousness was all I know. 

"Oh and get ready to meet someone knew when you sleep" 

With that the voice went quiet, I wan't clear what she meant but I let out a sigh and walk back to the garden to see them disappear. I walk back into the castle bumping into Techno, his eyes slightly glowing red. "What the hell, Techno" I said point towards his eyes arching my brows a bit. "Not your problem" he said, being in a big rush. 

"Well sir, I'm also facing the same problem" I said, smiling a bit. He stare at me before snorting. "Okay follow me I will tell you" I back up, I'm not gonna follow you, what if you kill me? Your eyes are glowing meaning your evil self is in control" I said backing away from the man. "I won't kill you, sweetheart" a colder voice said sending chills along my spine. After that, Techno looks like he just snap out of a trance, groaning a bit. 

"Y/n I won't kill you, follow me" he grab my hand as my face went red but I follow, trying to catch up with him. "Okay so what now?" I ask sitting on the chair, "So basically, my voice keeps on telling me we are going to get teleported into another time. And this evil voice entered my just a few days ago" I nodded listening to him. "Same, that happened to me earlier. I don't even dare to sleep" I mumbled the last part. 

"So, y/n to remember each other let's make a mark" he said, his voice in a hurry. I smirk at him, "Not in that way, dummy" he roll his eyes as I just laugh. "Jesus okay, what kind of mark that would stay together?" I ask, Techno seems deep in thought as I just stare at him. "A scar?" he said smiling a bit. I arch backing up, "HELL NO. I'M NOT HURTING MYSELF FOR THIS USLESS THING" he put his finger on my lips, telling me to quiet down. 

"It's not some useless thing, y/n. We need this to bring back the original time back" he reply, slowly getting tired of me. "What's if its not real? And they are just bluffing?" I reply, stress and worry clear in my voice. 

"I'm not bluffing" 

I can hear the eye-roll in her voice, "Whatever. Let's get the mark" he said, I walk towards the med. Techno slowly behind me. "Okay, this will hurt but uhm.." Techno pause dragging the dagger on my face, leaving a small scar. I wince a bit but apply some creams and bandage it afterwards. Strong enough to heal, but not strong enough to erase it and leave it as a scar. Techno do the same. 

"Fuck" he mumble. "Jesus, when did you start swearing" I tease, smiling a bit. "When you were born" I roll my eyes at his reply, "You are no fun" I left the med afterwards, wanting to bed totally forgetting the things that just happen. Attention too focus on the wound pain.

"Hey y/n..I warned you, but i guess its fate" a guy said as I stare at him. "Warned me what?" I ask completely clueless, "About what's the voice is going to turn you to" I froze, my eyes widen. "So..that's real?" I ask, he nodded in return. "I'M GOING TO GET TELEPORTED TO ANOTHER TIME?" I freak out, not knowing what to do. "Tubbo..Ranboo" I mumbled, "Don't worry you will meet them" he pause before mumbling, "Just the way or other" 

(TS to you waking up)

I woke, not in my bed anymore though. I was in a grass land. There were walls built of different material surrounding me. I was not in my outfit anymore, rather than that I was in a different outfit. A dress more surely. It was a medieval kind dress with boots. Not combat boots though. My hair was in a bun, I search my face to make sure if there is still a scar. Luckily, there was a scar on my face.
(Y/n's dress)

(You can imagine others if you dont like it BUT KNOW YOU LOOK VERY HOT)

I walk off, following a wooden path that was built from some hole in the wall. It brought me to another kingdom. 'The hell' I thought to myself wandering around the kingdom, the first thing i saw was houses. Tons and tons of houses. It was a poor kind tho, the more I walk the more the house changes. Finally, I reached the kingdom centre. I walk more into a quiet part, there was this portal. Some weird noises coming from it, I decided to study. 

As I was walking, someone jumped behind me and put a sword on my neck. "Who are you?" their voice was firm and cold. "U-Uh.." I shutter, not wanting to reveal my real name. "Nimue" I reply, smiling slightly to myself at the new name. "Okay, Are you from L'Manbrug?" I arch my brows processing what he just said. "L-what?" he chuckle before releasing me. "L'Manbrug, it's a nation we are at war with" I nodded, "You are not from these parts, aye?" I shake my head. 

That's when I notice something, my eyes start to burn. I think the guy also notice, "Nimue, why are your eyes glowing?" he ask. "I-I don't know" I reply, trying to stop the burning sensation. "I think you need some rest, come on" I follow him, cautious of my surrounding. "I'm Sapnap, by the way" he introduce himself. "Nice to meet you, Sapnap" I said offering a handshake. "You too Nimue" he said shaking my hand firmly. 

"And..Welcome from The Dream SMP"he said smirking and walking backwards, him facing me. I feel uneasy about the new place I was teleported into. 

Hello! I'm trying to update and but exams and shits so please understand, I'm also very thankfully for reading until now. Luv you <3