Turning into a Goddess

Hello! :)

"Okay, so first step of turning into a complete goddess" Rai said making weird movements with her hands, in the middle of Techno and mine's training. Its was fun, though. "You become hot" she said smirking, "But not worries y/n, You are already hot" she added, Techno roll his eyes at Rai's chaotic mind. "Next step, you dress hot and powerful. Don't give a single fuck to anyone" Rai said again, leaning on my shoulder. I just smile or laugh at her words, "Thirdly!" she shouted before clearing her throat and continuing, "You don't fall for them, they fall for you. Men get on their knees as they pray you like a goddess you are"she said. 

"Yo, y/n. I like her"

My other me appear again. 

"What?"

"Yeah, she hot" 

"Jesus, other me"

"Ok whatever"

"So uhm..am I going to be like you?..Since you are a goddess?"

"No, you are just going to be yourself. I'm just a thought"

She reminded me again. 

"Kay, kay"

I continue listening to Rai as she explains me about ways to be a goddess, later Techno kick her out of the training field as we went back to training. Techno improved my axe skills and my combat skills. 

(Week 1 of living with them)

I grew pretty confident about myself and stop caring about others. Techno taught me how to keep emotions to yourself, which I find out it was really hard. Phil taught me how to be calm and not rage easily. Rai taught me how to be confident and be a goddess. They weren't that bad as everyone thought. 

(Week 2 of living with them)

My laughter was starting to sound like Rai's crazy laughter. I started to like arson and starting fire. Techno make a mask for me since I have trouble hiding emotions. Phil brought me a trident he got from a sea zombie. Techno have added some powerful enchants and taught me how to use it nicely. Rai taught me some more combat skills and swords skills. Rai also taught me how to manipulate. 

(Week 3 of living with them)

Phil taught me how to talk to animals and not to regret anything you've done. Techno finally taught me how to cover up my emotions nicely which I can do it now.  Rai taught me alot. How to do your hair nicely, how to put on your armours fast and tightly and lastly how to make everyone around your fingers. I have a 3v1 combat fight which I won. I WON AGAINST THE BLOOD GOD! I also have a 20v1 with The Night Hounds, it was pretty intense. Phil also taught me how to heal your wounds and make potions. 

(Rai's POV)

I look at the girl training alone. "Hey Rai?" he said, sitting beside me also looking at the girl. "Are you watching her again?" he ask, as I just smile simply, "Yeah.., you know she've improved a lot from the first time we met her right?" Techno nodded at me. "I hope she's ready for the evil world" I mumble under my breathe, leaning on Techno. He snorted before replying. "I-I..I don't know anymore, Tech" I said, taking some deep breathe. 

"Don't be worry, Rai. I know you've grown attach to her, she will be alright" he reply, trying to calm me down. "She's not like us, She won't struggle, Y/n is a loving girl, darling" I nod at his words. "I hope so" I reply, as y/n continue training, landing multiple hits on the dummy. "She will get revenge and strike fear in the people when they hear her name" Techno said, before continuing, "She will be the goddess she was meant to, She will maybe join us?" Tech pause, "Mhm" I just reply, closing my eyes listening to his heart beat.