Sorry

..L'MANBRUG!

"I'm sorry, mom" Y/n cry to herself, all alone in a field. "Please" she begged. "May god be with that child" y/n pray for Drista. "I-I..I'm sorry for being a freak, I'm sorry for being stupid and dumb. I'm sorry for being me" she cry slowly. "I wish I could just die" the stress and everything that has caught to her broken her down this moment, Y/n bring her knees to her chest as she hug them, sobbing slightly. 

"I'm sorry, I let you down" she whisper, "I-I don't even know what I'm crying for" she choked out, tears falling like waterfalls. "I'm sorry for being weak and cannot protect Audi and Ranboo" she hiccuped, "I'm sorry for being such a failure" she blame herself, "If I could be like everyone else I won't get called a freak" she mumble. She let out soft sobs, 'YOU ARE A FUCKING FREAK, IT WAS MY FIRST MISTAKE BRINGING YOU INTO MY HOUSE. YOU KNOW FUCKING NOTHING' that shouting reminds her of her dad. "I'm sorry for everything I have done" she cry into her arm, she broke down. 

A branch break, as y/n's head quickly shift towards. From the dark a figure appear with black large wings. "Hey, little one" he said, giving a friendly smile. "H-Hi" she said, scared by his wing. "I'm Philza Minecraft, I heard you crying" she nod, as the man take a seat beside her. "Y/n Gadius" she greeted not caring if she was remembered or not. "A-Are you hybrid like me?" she ask tear pricking her eyes. "Of course. Just like you" he reply, his voice calmed her down. "Aren't you scare about people calling you freak?" he shake his head and chuckle. 

"Y/n, those are just jealous they can't be like you, there are much more hybrids in this world that are powerful than normal people" he explain as y/n listen, carefully. "You know The Blood God?" he ask, playing with the grasses, "Mhm. Mama used to told us stories when we were young" she reply, "He's a hybrid. A hog hybrid" Y/n make an 'o' with her mouth. "Do you know the Warrior Crow?" he ask again, "I know him, too. I've heard alot about him" Phil smile, "That's me" he said. 

"Don't let them bring you down. Finally, do you know the Night Hounds?" y/n think before replying, "The Mighty Night Dogs let by a wolf hybrid?" Phil chuckle at her smartness, "Yeah" he breathe out. "See, even if you are a hybrid you can still struck fear into people" Y/n hum at his words. "That's so badass" Phil laugh. "There is a inner demon  inside you, ready to be awaken and burn this world" he explain. "Just let them out, people will be on their knees for you" y/n nodded, she yawned a bit. Tiredness taking over her.

"You have any place to sleep tonight?" Phil ask, looking at y/n with caring eyes. "No" she reply bluntly. "C'mon I will bring you to our hideout" Phil carry the girl and soar up into the skies and fly far, far away from the kingdom to a snow biome and to his house that he shared with all the trained killers. 

(TS)

Y/n woke up to see, she was in a bed. There was a small lantern with a bed-side table. She groan rubbing her eyes, "Hey, I see you are awake" a girl voice was heard. Y/n move back, now meeting the leader of Night Hounds. "Woah, woah. It's okay, I won't do warm to you" she told her, as y/n calm down a bit that she won't do any harm. "Where's my axe?" she ask, "Tech is fixing it" the other girl reply. 

"By the way, I'm Rai" she introduce herself. "Y/n" y/n said back, smiling slightly. 

(Rai)

"What's the time?" y/n ask, grabbing a glass of water and chugging down her throat

"What's the time?" y/n ask, grabbing a glass of water and chugging down her throat. "8 in the morning" Rai reply, "Oh by the way, you might want to put on some jacket when you step out. We are having a snow storm" Rai reminded her. "Ah okay"she reply, "Do you know how to fight?" she ask, y/n nodded. "I can. But not as good as you all, Dream taught me" she reply, wincing at masked man's name. 

(Y/n's POV)

"No worries, since you are living with us. Of course we will teach you"Rai reply. "Oh I gotta go now, there is a jacket in the closet. See you later, cutie" she wink and left the room. I sigh, seeing the cold air coming out from my nose. "Awh" I groan slightly, putting on the jacket and left the room. I went outside to see a fireplace and Phil on the couch, Rai cooking breakfast in the kitchen. "Rai, where's the hound?" I ask, she turn around. "Ah, there are in those 5 cottages over there" I look through the window to see 5 large cottages. 

I nodded, sitting beside Phil. "Hey, kiddo. Got enough rest?" he ask, I nod at his words. "Thanks for taking care of me and not letting me die" he laugh, "No worried, kiddo. That's my job" I nod again. That's when I heard the door open to the blood god. "Rai, where's the girl?" he ask walking into the kitchen, "In the living room, dumbass" Rai reply, I heard Techno groan before walking back to the living room. 

"Y/n, right?" I nodded, "Technoblade. Here is your axe, I put some enchants that you might want. Fire Aspect, Knockback and Sharpness" I nod at the enchants he put on my axe. "How about my sword?" I ask again. "Oh yeah your sword, too" he remember unsheathing my sword from his belt and handed it to me. "You can name them" I smile, as Phil handed my a dagger. I crave 'Aegeus' into my axe. It means Protection in Greek, and 'Ajax' on my sword meaning Powerful.

"Loving those names, y/n" Rai said from the kitchen, as Phil read the names aloud. "Bro, you like Greek history?" Techno ask. "Yeah, why?" I reply, asking back. "Me too, dude" he reply, smiling before returning blank. "By the way, our training section starts tomorrow" Techno said before walking outside. "Where you going?" Phil ask, "I'm going to sleep in my house" Phil nodded letting Techno go. 

I let out a breathe, "Phil you have got that feeling where in one point you are going to lose control of yourself?" I ask, "Nope but pretty sure, Rai do. She's not okay" Phil mumble the last part. But sadly, due to Rai being a wolf she heard it of course. "OI! I'M NOT INSANE, I'M JUST HOT AND POWERFUL" she shout from the kitchen as I laugh at her. 

"AND I'M NOT OLD MISS.RAI" Phil shout back before joining my laughter. "I haven't laugh like this before. In Dream's base, everyone is stress lately with the war from L'Manbrug" I explain as Phil nod at my words. "Well, you can be happy now. Be free, we are very chaotic yeah.."Phil trail off, telling me about Techno and Rai's chaotic mind.

Yoo, another update on the same day. I might stop uploading for a few days, I'm not sure lol .But I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND TAKE CARE, LOVE YOU ALL! MAWH <3