Way too close

"Please, we promised not to leave other's side, so why are you leaving mines?" the masked man cry into the girl's shoulder, sobbing loudly. "I can't lose you, too please" he begged, sobbing more. More and more people gather around, seeing a powerful, manipulator crying and broking down. "I told you, we are going to live in the mountains" he begged, the tears mixing with the blood. The woman smile weakly before cupping her lover's face. "Hey, love" this catch everyone's attention. "I'm not leaving, I'm just simply sleeping. This is not a forever goodbye" she said weakly. "I will see you again.." she pause, taking in breathes. "In another live" with that, her heart stopped beating. "NO" the man let out a shout, hugging onto the girl tightly.

"I love you and I will get revenge for you" 

(TS to 2 months later)

I have been living with The Dream Team for 2 months now. Dream have taught me fighting skills such as combat and fighting with many weapons. I was a trained fighter now, I could fight anyone in The Dream Team for 2 mins and win without a drop of sweat. I'm not cocky, just a big ego, gained that from Dream. I have taken Dream for 6 or 8 times. I dearly missed Tubbo, I haven't seen any signs of him from this kingdom meaning, he is not from this kingdom. 

I sigh leaning against the door, waiting for Drista. "Dris, c'mon. This is your first time meeting someone other than us" I said, telling her to hurry. "COMING" she reply, running down the stairs. I chuckle at her excitement. "C'mon" with that, we walk out of the house towards the spot where's Drista is meeting her new friend. She told me she met him from the markets. 

"You look stunning, Nimue" she said, complimenting my outfit. "Thanks, Puffy sewed it" I wink, as Drista just laugh.

(your outfit)

"Jesus, your hair is growing so long" I said touching Drista's hair softly

"Jesus, your hair is growing so long" I said touching Drista's hair softly. "Hm, Let's cut it" she smile at me, "Chill" I reply before arriving at the spot. There were two boys waiting. One have fluffy blond hair with blue eyes. He was tall, with some kind of uniform and a sword on his belt. The other was slightly shorter, than the other. He have brown eyes with brown fluffy hair. His clothing was also the same with his friend's clothing, the only difference was a bee on his shirt. 

'Reminds me of Audi' I said to myself.

"Hey Thomas" Drista greeted, "OI! DO NOT CALL ME THAT" I laugh at the boy, "Is she your mom?" that question caught me off guard as I choke on air slightly, "No dumbass. That's uhh" she trail off turning to look at me. "I'm her guardian, nice to meet you" I reply, the boy just nod. "I'm Tommy, that's Tubbo. Nice to meet you" I nod back. "I'm Nimue, nice meeting you too" I said, placing hands on Drista's shoulder. 

"Go, I will be waiting at this spot at 5pm" I said, Drista nodded and walk to them before walking back to me. "Thanks for not telling my brother about this"she said giving me a hug and leaving. I smile softly, "No problem" I mumble to myself and walk back to the base, plucking a sunflower that I saw on the way back home. I enter the house to see Dream sitting on the couch. "Hey" I greeted, taking off my boots and walking towards him. "Hi" he reply. I sit on the couch, we both just sit there in comfortable silence. 

"Where did you go with Drista?" he ask turning towards me, "Uh..Outside" I reply, shuttering slowly. He just hum. It went silent again, I could hear his breathe, probably from training. "Where is she now?" he ask again, "Uhm..she said she wanted an alone time" I could sense his brows arching. "Alone?,  We are at war" there was worried and anger in his voice. "Well, she is old enough and if anything happen she can in-from us from the ear piece" I said back, clearly not wanting to go fetch Drista back. 

"What if they hold her hostage?" he said, anger lacing more. "She won't. Calm down" I reply, getting worried. "CALM DOWN? YOU LEFT MY SISTER AND WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THE ENEMIES CAN ARRIVE" he shouted, I flinch but make it seems like nothing happened. My face was blank, "Dream, she can take care of herself. Calm yourself down, it's not like she's not trained at all. And she can contact us anytime" I retorted, staring into mask black dots. "She can be fucking kidnapped and they will have the upper leverage" he argued back. "GIVE HER SOME ALONE TIME, SHE'S NOT A KID. SHE WANTS TO HANGOUT WITH SOME FRIENDS OF COURSE! THERE IS NOT KIDS OTHER THAN THOSE TWO" I shouted, anger taking over me. 

"She is hanging out with Tommyinnit?" I gulp, standing up to leave. "Don't.Leave" he said, pulling me by my shirt hem, he also stand up, towering over me. "Answer.Me" he reply, "Yes, she is. And what the fuck is your deal?" I reply, "What is my deal? My deal is that YOU LET MY FUCKING SISTER HANGOUT WITH THE FUCKING ENEMY" he didn't stop. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU ARE JUST A RANDOM FREAK THAT JUST SHOW UP. YOU ARE USLESS, WHEN I TELL YOU NOT TO DO IT. YOU JUST FUCKING DON'T. IF SHE GETS KIDNAPPED I'M FUCKING KILLING YOU" somehow, tears find it's way to my eyes, remembering how our step-dad would treat us when our dad was dead. 

"Nimue, I-" I put up my hand stopping me. "It's okay, don't" I said. "If you want me that gone, just say it to my face. "I know I'm a freak" I said, saying it to my fangs that have grown sharper and larger over these a few months. "I-I..will leave for you. Please don't scold Drista when she come back" I said, not wanting Drista to get scolded because of me. "Ni-" I didn't let him finish as I grab my axe and left the house, tears started falling. 

Yo, triple update? This might be the last update for today.oops. Im not so sure but i HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, LOVE YA <3