Dear Brothers

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿s, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳𝗳

Far away, in the End City was a peaceful civilisation. In the majestic castle, lived a happy family. A royal family. That's where the chaos settle. Amanda Gaius, The Queen or the Mother of three kids. Y/n Gaius, The Princess or the Eldest Sibling. Jonathan Gaius or better known as Ranboo, The Prince and the Middle Sibling. Audi Gaius, The Prince and the Youngest Sibling. The royal family members. Each of them have their own interest, like for example Y/n Gaius have interest in flowers and combat, Ranboo have his eyes on books and dairies and lastly Audi wanting to be a trained assassin. That's what makes those three children different from one another. 

It was a fine morning, or what at least the author said in the End City. All the citizens were doing this own work, chit-chatting and all. The castle was quite chaotic like these time, especially when there is a visitor visiting. "Y/N WAKEY WAKEY" Audi shouted as the little boy stormed into the room. He smile happily, jumping onto his sister's bed with happiness. "What now?" Y/n mumbled, turning to the right side of the bed. "WOOOOOOOOOOO" another sibling walk into the room smiling happily. Ranboo and Audi were in their human form. Surprise! "Well, our lovely dear sister I would love to inform that a visitor is visiting us so please get ready" sarcasm was wide clear in the tall brother's tone. As y/n would act, she return the sarcasm, "Well my lovely brothers, thank you for informing but please leave" she batted her eyelashes and reply. "Ugh, c'mon on y/n. I know you will love him, he's a pretty prince" Audi teased getting down from the bed. Y/n turn around to face the two again. 

"Dear Brothers, I love you dearly but please fuck off"  Y/n, turn back closing her eye-lids trying to hopefully get some sleep. The two brothers groan and leave the room, making sure to cause some trouble. The two walked towards the throne room where their mother seated. "Hello, mother" the elder greeted, the two bow to their mother. "Anything you need" The Queen asked, her voice calm and peace. "Mother, Y/n knows that the visitor is coming and won't get from bed" Audi said smiling his best. Amanda chuckled before talking, "I will sent her dresser in, don't worry about your sister. You have annoyed her much" The Queen stifled a quite laughter. "Come on and sit beside me, we can chat for a while before your sister's arrival" The two nodded, walking towards their mother with respect. 

"Miss.Y/n" the girl slowly open her eye to see her dresser, "Y-Yeah?" her voice was raspy, from all the sleep. "Queen Amanda let me wake you up, she said there is an important person coming" y/n nodded. "Ah okay, you can put the clothes on my bed, I will get ready" Y/n walk towards the bathroom looking herself at the mirror. "God, I look terrible" she smile slightly before washing her face and brushing her teeth. 

She walked out and sit on a chair as the dresser approach to do her hair. "Lila, how are you?" Y/n ask, putting on some light make-up. "I'm good, mistress" Y/n nodded in return. They would ex-change small questions or jokes but otherwise it was a peaceful silent. "You look nice, miss" Lila smile backing up staring at her mater-piece. Y/n looked at the mirror carefully before answering, "I do..all thanks to you" Lila giggled at the sentence. "I will take my leave now, mistress" Y/n nodded as she get ready. 
(Y/n's Dress)