News Spreading Like Wild Fire

Uhm..Hi guys! I run out of ideas to put here lol

(1 month later)

The news of The Grim Reaper spreads like wild fire all over the nations and kingdoms. Finally, it reaches the Dream SMP. "Yo" Sapnap said entering the throne room to see Dream lazily sitting. "Yo bro, have you heard the news of the Grim Reaper?" Sap said walking over to his own throne. "Mhm.., everyone have been talking about it" Dream reply, mumbling the words. "You good?" Spanap ask again. "Yeah, I'm fine. I shouldn't shout to her on that day" Dream reply, Sapnap quickly get the hint. 

"Bro, it's okay. She will return somehow" Sapnap comforted exiting the throne room to go meet up with Quackity. "Your Majesty, Schaltt have arrive" a guard run into the throne room. Dream quickly fix his clothing, sitting up straight on the throne. Soon after, Schaltt arrived. "Greetings, your majesty" Schaltt said bowing a bit. But what caught Dream's eyes were someone, Schaltt didn't come alone. He brought someone with him. A girl, The Grim Reaper. 

(Y/n's POV)

I look at the masked man and the new improvement. They moved into the castle. I didn't bow or anything, since he's just a normal human like me. "Who is that your brought" Dream ask, putting his right leg over his left leg. He was wearing a dark green suit with black pants and rings on his fingers. "This is my personal guard that I've called. You may have heard news of her. The Grim Reaper" as soon as the goat man said that, whispers could be heard through out the room. 

I just nod my head. I walk beside Schaltt, "Nice to meet you, your majesty" I bow a bit, my red cape trailing behind me. "Introduce yourself" Dream said again, I roll my eyes under my mask. "The Grim Reaper" I said bluntly, not exposing my name. He hummed. "Kay, Schaltt. Take rest for now, we can discuss our plan for later" Dream said, clapping his hands as two maids escort us to our room. As we walk, my red cape behind me trailing, the only noises were our footsteps and my weapons moving slightly from my body movements. 

(y/n's clothes)

"This will be your room, miss" the maid nodded, not daring to look at my face

"This will be your room, miss" the maid nodded, not daring to look at my face. I nod, entering the room. It was fairly large, there was a king size bed with two big wardrobes and a bathroom. I unattached my weapons and unstrapped my cape. I let out a sigh walking around the room, getting deja vu. There was a small library where I can read books if I'm bore and a small chest.

I took off my finger-less gloves and my boots, leaving me in my socks. I quickly change my clothes wearing some black ripped jeans with a white shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and lie down, resting. As I was resting, Dream entered my room. "Have you ever heard of knocking?"I said quickly sitting up. He roll his eyes under his mask walking towards me. 

"W-What happen?" he ask, I could sense sadness in his voice. I tilt my head, "What do you mean what happen?" I ask back, my mask staring into his mask. "You know, y/n. Why did you lie to us?" Anger rage inside me but I managed to still calm. "Lie!?, You literally said why I lie at you? That's because you are a untreatable monster" I reply back, my black holes staring into his black holes. "I'm sorry about that night" he apologise, "I don't need your apology. So please, I have started my life and do what I pleased" I reply, not a falter in my voice. 

"Call me a freak. A monster. Whatever, I maybe a freak to you. But I'm not a freak to others like who actually understand me" I reply, pointing my finger to his chest. He was taken back by me. I sigh, "Let's leave those in the past" I said softly, "kay.." he reply. We sit there in comfortable silence until Dream started speaking again. "I thought government wasn't your cup of tea, y/n" I nod at his words. "It isn't, but Schaltt hold some kind of great power" I reply, not wanting to expose why I'm helping Schaltt. "Y/n, I know this isn't why you are helping him" 'Bitch' I thought at myself. 

"Well, I have him wrap around my finger" I reply simply, adding a smirk. "What?" I nod again confirming it. "I just need to command him and he will do it" I go on ."You see, it's not that hard to a woman like me to manipulate" I chuckle. Dream just stare at my new whole personality. "Y/n...This isn't the y/n I know" he mumble to himself. "Well, sucks to sucks. This is me now" Dream just nod at my words and left the room without any other words. "Pathetic" I mumble, getting ready to sleep.

I get into my bed and close my eyes, thinking that I've once return into the mess. But what can I say when someone gave me a great offer? I fall asleep, into the dark slumber taking a rest from the chaotic world itself. 

"Y/n?" her father called out. "Yes Dad?" the girl reply, messing around with her horns that have grow. "Do you want to know something?" the girl nodded happily at his words. "Here" with a swipe of finger, her father fully transformed into a dragon. "Wow" she awe happily, "teach me! teach me!" y/n jumped onto her father's wings. "Silly girl" the king chuckle, transforming back to his human form. "daddy how do you do that?" she ask, hope in her eyes. 

"you just have to take a deep breathe, close your eyes and think of the thing you love the most" her father explain calmly. "but dad, what if i don't have a thing i love the most" her father chuckle, "that's not true. there is always something you love" her father said placing a hand on her chest, pointing her heart. "i love you dada" the girl said, running up to hug her father. "i love you too, y/n" her dad said, returning the hug. 

"DAD NO!" she scream as tears roll down her face. "Leave me alone. TAKE YOUR MOM AND RUN Y/N! RUN!" her father shouted, trying to calm down the fire. Y/n's mom was with Ranboo, a baby. "NO DAD! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU" she cry trying to get in the carriage. "y/n its not use" he said. y/n quickly get her mom and watch the scene from afar as the carriage fall off the cliff. "Dad no.." she said, sobbing. Her mom, comforted her but it was no use. She lost someone that she loved. 

"Y/NNNNNN"someone shout as they barge into her room. "What the hell?" I grumble, rubbing my eyes. "Oops..sorry y/n" Drista said, standing in-front of me. I quickly smile, "DIRSTA"I shouted jumping and hugging her as we both fall on the floor. "I missed you" she said smiling. "Me too, Dris" I reply giving her a sisterly hug. "So..how's life?" I was taken aback. "Great. How are others?" I ask brushing my hair, "Sapnap seems to be sad since you left" Drista reply sitting on my bed. 

"OH MY GOD Y/N! CAN I CHOOSE CAN OUTFIT FOR YOU TO WEAR?" Drista ask happily, I nod as she walk towards my closet. "Hm" she put her finger on the chin as I get ready. After getting ready, I walk out of the bathroom to see her already putting the outfit on the bed. "Hot" I reply, tying my hair. "Try it on!" Drista rush me into the bathroom, I quickly change it and exited the bathroom. "Wow" Dris just said. I laugh, walking into a mirror to look at myself. "I look hot" Drista wheeze at my words. 

(ur fit)

(With black boots)

(With black boots)

I put on my finger less gloves and strap my axe. "Ready to cause chaos, Dris?" I ask, put on my nertherite armour. "I am" she reply, adjusting her armour and sword before we walk out to the dining room. 

Hello y'all, I don't know if the chapter is long or short..heh. And ALSO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THAT MUCH THE EXAM IS REALLY BEING GAY and if you don't like the clothes you can imagine yourself a nice one! ^^ anyways, love you and take care <3