Weird Dreams

Oh my god. 

"Yeah?" she turn her head after Tubbo calling her. "C-Can you sing me a bedtime song please?" I laugh softly before nodding, I follow into Audi's room tucking him a bit before signing him the song our mom used to sing. 
(TS CUZ UHM...I SAID SO)

After tucking him, I walk back to my own room getting ready for the night. "Goodnight mom" I mumbled before changing into my night gown and getting under the covers slowly drifting to sleep. 

"H-hello?" I called out, completely confuse and don't know where I am. I walk around for a bit wondering, all I see is white. Just pure white. A few moments, a boy walk towards me. He have brown hair, with hazel colour eyes and a purple hoodie. In the middle of the hoodie was different colour spiral with black pants and white shoes. 

"Hello. You must be Nimue" I tilt my head in confusion. "Ni-who?" he chuckle at my face before replying.  "Y/n Gadius, you are going to be..." he trail off before clearing his throat. "Follow me" slowly i follow him scanning the environment. "I'm Karl, nice to meet you" I just nod in return. "Here" with that he swipe his hand and a screen appear in-front of  us. 

"Come on, take a look at this" I look at the screen to see, chaos. A complete war-zone. I gasp at the view trying to find myself but to no luck I couldn't. "If you are wondering..where you are" he swipe his hand again, "This is you" I look completely different. "I-I..that's not me" he chuckle softly before turning around to look at me. 

"I know, you look different. I have the same reaction" I was confuse, didn't know what he was talking about at all. "Y/n, save the world" I turn around to look at him. "Don't be the villian, I'm giving you the warning"he continued. "Don't be yourself like this in the screen, be a good guy" I just nod, not know how to react. With that I fall into a hole a scream piercing through my ears as I see flashes of my past memories.

"Dada!" the little girl smile running towards the king. "Hello sweetheart" he smile picking up the little princess kissing her on the forehead.

"I love this dress!" she exclaimed running around, twirling in her new dress. "I'm so excited for tomorrow" she giggle happily. "I'm sure you are" her mother reply watching happily. 

"Can I pick him up?" she ask jumping slightly to see the baby. "Be careful, darling" y/n nodded slowly picking up the little baby. "Wow, he looks-" she stop mid-sentence looking at the baby. "Mysterious" she smile.

"D-Dad no.." she cry quickly running over her dead dad. "Please don't leave us alone, we need you" she cry begging over and over again, blood from her dad soaked her new dress. Her crown far away soaked in mud and blood. 

"M-Mom" she shutter over her word staring at her mom's corpse. "MOM" she screamed quickly running towards her mom. "P-Please tell me you are not going to leave us like dad did" she begged. "I love you" with those words the girl walk away. Her family broken into pieces. Her heart shatter into pieces.  

I woke up with a loud gasp. It was early in the morning, the sky was still dark. "I can't lose anyone, anymore" she mumble to herself trying to calm her breathe down. "Mom,Dad,Lucy"tears form on her eyes as they fall like waterfalls, streaming down her cheeks. "I have to make sure Audi and Ranboo are safe" she breathe out again, "I can't lose them" she repeated again, taking deep breathe trying to calm herself down.

"I-I can't lose them" she choked, letting out quiet sobs erupting her stress and worries. "Please forgive me mom and dad" she cry, letting out small soft whimpers. "I-I'm sorry, I will make sure to protect Audi and Ranboo" she choke calming herself.

~The Next Morning~

"Y/N WAKE UP" Tubbo shouted as the girl groan still lying on the bed, "What the hell?" I  groan turning to another side of the bed, "Come on bitch" I quickly shot up, staring at him. "What?" he laugh, I soften my body as a big headache flow through my head from waking up too fast.

"Ugh, can you get me a water, please?" he nodded running towards the kitchen. I massage my head, slowly walking towards bathroom to get ready. "Y/n?" Tubbo voice, rung through my room again, "PUT IT ON THE DRAWER TUBS" I shouted from the bathroom. After a while, I dry my face and exit the bathroom to see Tubbo still waiting. "What's up?" he ignore just standing there.

"Oh hi, today we are going to the kingdom.." he trail off, I nodded getting the clue. "Sure, after getting breakfast I will be right away!" Tubbo smile and left the room. I walk towards the closet trying to find a dress. I settle down on a flower dress with some white sneakers. (A/N: I don't think sneakers exist, but let's pretend they just do)  
(Y/n's Dress)

I quickly walk down the quartz stairs into the kitchen and grab some bread with an apple

I quickly walk down the quartz stairs into the kitchen and grab some bread with an apple. On my way out, I met Sarah. She was in a fighting outfit with an axe strapped around her back. She smiled at me, "Hey what are you heading?" with that, we both started walking and talking.

"Just to the kingdom with Tubs and maybe a few others" she nodded fiddling with her shirt hem. "Where are you going?" I ask taking a sharp turn towards the castle door. "Training ground. I'm going to train for a bit before wandering into the kingdom" I nod in understanding. 

"You dress so armed, always" Sarah just laugh, "Just for safety measures" with that we both apart our way. I saw Tommy,Tubbo and Ranboo with another boy standing. "Hey boys" I smile greeting them. "This is Purpled, meet my sister Y/n" he smile offering a hand to shake. 

"Nice to meet you" I smile shaking it firmly, "You too" with that, the boys run and jog in the front as I follow in the back, looking at the surrounding. There were more colours then The End. It's weird. Weirdly beautiful. 

Hey. I hope you like this chapter, dearly sorry for short chapters and slow updates thats because I have my final year exams after a few weeks. I will be updating many chapters on this book. I also noticed like i havent write any Techno and y/n moments. But i pormise there will be there. BTW, HIT THE STAR, YEEAH! HIT IT.