(C12) Up In Flames

Marshall woke up in his childhood home that was in the middle of the bustling city of Azura, his parents, siblings and all of his friends in the Paw Patrol next to him as the Dalmatian felt a wave of nostalgia coursing through his entire body.

It may have been three years since Marshall lived in Azura with his family, but he still knew the huge city like it was the back of his paw, even after those three long years.

He looked around his room, finding himself on his small mattress in his childhood bed. It felt so right to be home, even if it was just for a two week trip to reconcile the issues between him and his family; the familiarity just hit him like an elephant in a small space.Marshall got out of bed, walking over to the window, staring at the blue sky and grey buildings as Chase sat down next to him.

"So Marshall, your hometown is nice." The German Shepherd commented, taking in the same view as Marshall.

"Y-Yeah it is Chase, but wherever I look, I'm reminded of the arguments me and my parents had, and the good memories I had with my family. I'll be honest, I'm looking forward to reconciling things between my parents and then heading home to Adventure Bay." Marshall said as he smiled, his friends in the Paw Patrol beginning to wake up as Cookie and Kai stirred in their sleep.

Out of everybody who was waking up, Marshall's siblings seemed to be the most energetic. Cookie sat down next to Marshall as she cuddled into him, while Kai sat in between Marshall and Chase, the two Dalmatian's having bright smiles on their faces.

Everest and the other pups of the Paw Patrol began to wake up, the Husky jumping next to Marshall as he gave his girlfriend a soft pat on her head. "Good morning sleepyhead." He chuckled."Morning Marshall!" Everest cheered happily as she winked at her Dalmatian boyfriend.

There may be a lot of uncertainty in Marshall's life right now, especially now that he was back in his hometown for two weeks, but having his closest friends at his side during this made it all far more bearable.

Marshall was also excited to show his friends around Azura alongside his parents and siblings, he spent six years of his life in this city after all.

But for the moment, he wanted to enjoy his time here and not worry about what happened in his past with his family; he'll figure out the details later.

"Alright everyone we're going to be spending most of today getting everyone situated and familiarizing yourselves around town while we're all visiting for the next two weeks, and hopefully we'll see some sights as well. We're starting at the center of downtown, you don't need to be there yet though." Marshall called out, making sure that all of his new friends were settled into the city before they headed to the main square.

The center of Azura was quite the sight. Even with people from all the different towns and cities walking around, the place seemed to only grow bigger as each minute passed. It was definitely the largest, most extravagant, or most colorful town in Canada; the place looked nothing short of magnificent, which made Marsh feel proud that he could call the place home once again, even if it was only for a short while before he went back to where he truly belonged now. In Adventure Bay with the Paw Patrol.

Cookie barked happily as she bounded towards the edge of the square. She stood next to the edge and barked in excitement, her tail wagging rapidly behind her. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth while she stared at the surrounding city that she called home with her family; everything was so colourful and beautiful. The sun shined brightly above them, making the ground beneath them almost glow like it was lit from within by pure sunlight; the colors of the grass reflected onto the surface as if they were being painted on a canvas. The smell of the flowers were overwhelming, making it hard for Cookie not to fall over on her side and start licking every single flower she laid eyes upon. She looked back at Kai and her parents, her ears perking up as she whined playfully, wanting to take off running.