chapter eleven

chapter eleven

After speaking to Jack, we decided to give our relationship a chance. At the moment Jack was asleep on my bed and I was scrolling through TikTok when I got the idea to do my boyfriend's coming prank on Jack.

I switched to my TikTok camera and got off the bed and walked to Jack's side and started recording.

"Babe, babe, wake up!" I said fake panicking as I shook him.

Jack turned the other way.

"Babe, my boyfriend's coming," I said as I shook him.

Jack rolled over and looked at me.

"Babe, hurry up; he's coming up the stairs," I told Jack.

Jack with sleep in his eyes got off the bed and started looking for his shoes.

"Hurry up," I said.

Jack got on the floor and then started to crawl under the bed. I wanted to burst out laughing so badly.

"Hurry up, babe, get under the bed," I said.

Jack froze halfway then looked up at me and kissed his teeth when he realized what was going on.

I laughed as he crawled back out from under the bed and stopped recording as he tried to grab me.

"Oh you think that's funny," Jack said.

I waddled out of my bedroom, giggling as Jack chased me.

"Come here," Jack said.

"No," I said.

"Rah, you know your ass can't run," Jack said.

"Boy, I'm fast as fuck," I said as I went down the stairs.

Jack shook his head.

"Be careful," Jack said.

Then I stopped as I was out of breath and Jack caught me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's go film more TikToks," Jack said.

I nodded.

"Okay but first I need water," I said.

Liked by jackharlow and 9,651,129 othersrahema I think I know 🥺🥰❤️View all 89,722 comments

rahema I think I know 🥺🥰❤️
View all 89,722 comments

"Speaking of Instagram, Rahema seems to be all over your Instagram; it's official, right?" Ellen asked Jack.

Jack smirked.

"We're in this for life," Jack answered.

"Oh?" Ellen replied.

"Yup, we have a great relationship; I have her back, and she has mine," Jack said.

"Does that mean we may hear wedding bells for you guys?" Ellen asked.