chapter four

chapter four

"I've studied your chart carefully and reviewed all of the test results. I want you to know this; your blood pressure is extremely high, especially for a pregnant woman; we will monitor your blood pressure, but stress is the overall reason you passed out and had cramps. Now it's been you take a break from your busy schedule and get plenty of rest, or else I'm afraid I may order you to bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy," Doctor Paul Crane explained after Rahema woke up to find herself in the hospital.

The room was quiet. Robyn was emotional, and Rahema didn't like how this conversation was going.

"If my blood pressure doesn't go down, will I have to be induced?" Rahema asked.

"If we have to, then yes; the health of both and your baby is important to us, and we will do everything to make sure that you and your baby are good," Doctor Paul Crane said.

"Is there anything I can do to make sure she makes it to full term?" Robyn asked Doctor Paul Crane.

"I suggest removing whatever is causing her stress and making sure she's eating healthy and maybe even going on walks would help," Doctor Crane responded to Robyn.

"When can I leave?" Rahema asked Doctor Crane.

"I would like to keep you here for observation for at least two more days," Doctor Crane said.

"What?!" Rahema exclaimed.

"Thank you, Doc," Robyn said.

Doctor Crane left the room.

"I'm sorry for scaring you," Rahema muttered, and Robyn moved over towards her and leaned over and hugged her.

"Girl, I thought I lost you there for a minute but being related to me, of course, you're a fighter, but I can't believe you're letting that lame-ass nigga stress you out like this. You have to think about you and the baby, Rah," Robyn said.

Rahema nodded.

"I know, but I love him, Roro," Rahema said.

"You know I've been where you are, and I'm telling you, Rah, he's not worth it; it may hurt now, but I promise you it will get better, and you will find someone who truly loves you," Robyn said.

"I need time," Rahema said.

"I know," Robyn said.

billboard✅
@billboard

.@Rahema is No. 1 on Billboard's #Artist100 chart
|
.@Rahema lands her thirtieth No. 1 on the #PopAirplay chart from with 'Be With You'
|
.@Rahema's "Eye On Me" debuts at No. 1 on this week's #Hot100.
|
.@Rahema & @Rihanna's "Sweetest" debuts at No. 2 on this week's #Hot100.
|
.@Rahema's "One Time" debuts at No. 3 on this week's #Hot100.
|
.@Rahema's "For Love" debuts at No. 4 on this week's #Hot100.
|
.@Rahema & @Yamileth's "Ease The Pain" debuts at No. 5 on this week's #Hot100.
|
.@Rahema's "Blindly In Love" debuts at No. 6 on this week's #Hot100.
|
.@Rahema & @NickiMinaj's "Never Be Replaced" debuts at No. 10 on this week's #Hot100.
|
.@Rahema earns her 60th career top 10 hit.
|
.@Rahema breaks Drake's record for the most Billboard Hot 100 top 10s, as she tallies his 59th and 60th on the chart.
|
.@Rahema has earned her nineteenth number one hit, tying her and @MariahCarey for the most number-one hits for any solo artist in history.
|
.@Rahema Breaks Taylor Swift's Record for Most Billboard Hot 100 Hits Among Women with 126 entries.
|
.@Rahema ties Taylor Swift for the most new entries on a Hot 100 chart by any artist, with 26.
12:30 PM • 2/28/22

RAHEMA✅
@Rahema

Thank you, rah-rahs, for making my tenth album such an amazing success. As stressful as this week has been, the records and Guinness World Records you guys have helped me break have brought a smile to my face, and now I have so many surprises at work for you guys. Stay tuned for more 😝❤️

12:40 PM • 2/28/22

17,892,722 likesrahema Thank you for choosing this baby to be my child and me to be its mother

17,892,722 likes
rahema Thank you for choosing this baby to be my child and me to be its mother. I know this is no accident.

- Psalm 139:13-16
View all 201,682 comments

RAHEMA✅
@Rahema

Okay, I just dropped all ten music videos. Have fun!😘❤️

2:40 PM • 2/28/22

"I know what my doctor said, Roro, but that doesn't mean you have to drag me everywhere with you," I said as Robyn had not let me leave her side.

The only time we weren't together was when we went to our homes.

"Girl, I saw you about to tear up when you saw him at that party with that Instagram thot; and I can't leave you alone when you're emotionally damaged like this," Robyn said.

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything because she was right. I let him have way too much power over me, as I wish I didn't, but I was blindly in love.

"You're right, but where are we going?" I asked Robyn as she had refused to tell me anything about our destination, but I had to dress up and wear heels which I wouldn't say I liked to wear. Robyn was the heel twin, and I was the sandal twin.

"Girl, go in and find out," Robyn said as security opened the door, and I heard music playing.

"That's our song," I said.

Robyn grabbed my hand and led me into the building, and everyone looked at us and yelled happily at us.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone cheered.

I looked at Robyn and smiled.

"Thank you," I said as I didn't get to celebrate our birthday last week as I was in the hospital.

"You know I got you, us, and our babies for life," Robyn said.

I kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"For life," I said as we then picky promised.

"Now, let's celebrate the success of the album and our birthday," Robyn said as she led me to the dancefloor.

14,792,624 likes
rahema How I Live, Love, Laugh in these conditions 🎉👼🏽🌹✨
View all 102,722 comments