13 " 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Too bad, i will spend my best time with Jiho. She's damn a good dancer. You'll miss a lot."

"Shut up Arin you didn't help."

First time having friends to eat with and chit-chat like this, it felt like a miracle. Mark even bought her a banana milk, he said he heard somewhere that Jiho actually like them. And they have that in common.

Jiho hold in tight the banana milk at her hand, beaming along her way back to the class. She turned herself to get in but only bumped her head on the door. She scowl, rubbing her forehead.

"Oww- that aches"

"Be careful when you walk, Jiho. You may also get in men's toilet if you walk without watching where you're going"

Yeonjun lean in to the door, hands on the pocket lazily smile at her.

"What's wrong with you? You look like you're flirting."

"Indeed."

She scoffed. Yeonjun pulled her by her wrist and walk away from the class, making Jiho to frowned.

"Where are we going?"

"Dance Club, vice president. We have something to do." He replied somehow sounds like he's happy.

He is happy.

"Why do i always didn't get the information, or you just making up things?" Jiho grunted from his back, she can't even see her way. Yeonjun has damn broad shoulder.

Funny. He's kind of attractive.

"Teachers passed it to me, the president to pass it to you. You're second."

"Like second choice or a mere option?"

He chukles. "You're after a break up or what?"

"No, i didn't even has a crush before."

He hummed. "Before. Seeing someone right now?"

Jiho shut her mouth at that. Her cheeks flushed over the thought of Mark. She continue stared at the banana milk before she heard Yeonjun said,

"You are."

They entered the dance room and cut their conversation. Yeonjun switched up the lights, but it seems like it doesn't work out. He sighed, it's the third time the lights broken again.

Jiho swallowed down the banana milk, walking around eyes wondered to the spacious room. Her eyes turned to Yeonjun,

"You didn't actually tell me what we're going to d-

The door slammed shut out of a sudden, which both of them atumatically run to it only to know that it's locked.

They went panick as Yeonjun try to twist the doorknob countless time but it made no respond while Jiho started banging to the door.

It was dark in there, they barely can see around.

"Open the door, bitch!"

"Jiho stop cursing it won't help." Yeonjun sighed out and pulled her to calm her down, putting down both of her hand back to her side.

"Can't you see how the door shutted? Obviously someone closed it by purpose!"

"Yes i know now calm down first. We'll wait."

Suprisingly he sounded calm. Jiho was confused how drastic he had changed from the morning and after recess.

She huffed, leaning in to the door. "Why are you acting different? This isn't like you."

Yeonjun leaned in at the wall beside her, twisting his head to stare at Jiho. His corner of lip twisted up a bit, lowkey smirking.

"Amazed?"

"No. I will never feel attracted to you." She chukles wryly.

"Really? You sounds so sure about that, Jiho."

"No doubts, try me to see if it's wrong."

"Sure. I will. No doubts"

Her eyes went straight opened after heard his reply, it made her feel curious about what Yeonjun gonna do about it.

She saw how he slowly move to her, her body glued to the door in an instant. She felt Yeonjun's presence getting way too close with her, her heart somehow started thumping so loud like it will exploded anytime by now.

The boy let a teasing smile cling to his lips, meeting their shoes together before he bend down in a slow movement.

"What are you doing"

She asked almost whispering , one movement to the front, their lips will meet each other and she doesn't want to risk that.

A soft chuckles escape from his lips as he stared deeply to her eyes.

"I'm gonna kiss you."

"What?"

"You said try me. So here i am"

Jiho pursed her lips tight when she felt his pointy nose slightly brushing with hers, her eyes flickered when she try to stare back at Yeonjun.

"Jiho."

His voice came out so deep, her name beautifull rolled of from his tongue. Jiho can't be more nervous anymore, she gulped down her throat.

"If you really think i will kiss you, you're a fool"

Her breath hitched when Yeonjun run his hand to her hair, before she felt her hair loosened up and saw her hair tie at his wrist.

"You look good with your hair down like this." He said voice sounds raspy, breath hitting her face.

Jiho pushed him away hands on his chest but he doesn't move, making her grunted. Jiho turned her face to the side, shutting her eyes.

"Get off me your mouth stinks." She muttered.

No it didn't. He smells like mint. So fresh and cool.

Yeonjun scoffed, "you're just nervous."

He finally stand up straight and get away from her, which Jiho let out a sighed. She didn't even know she was holding her breath from before. It's crazy.

"Bring back my hair tie."

"No i will keep this. By the way just wanna say that your hair smells good. Didn't know about that before."

That's it i can't talk anymore.