Muse (Y! Rohan x Reader)

Requested by: Hinata_acima_de_tudo

_______________________

"Thanks for showing me around town. I really like it here!" A distant voice interrupted the sound of Rohan's sketching. The sound of pen on paper that he was so familiar with had been completely drowned out by whoever this person was.

He groaned in frustration and tore out that page in his sketchbook, crumbling it up. His concentration had been completely broken. Though, he supposed that's what he got for daring to venture outside to work on his art instead of staying in the comfort of his own home. Did he expect people not to be around in a public area like a park?

"No problem, Y/N! You know, we should hang out more often!" A familiar voice answered her. A voice that was all too familiar to Rohan.

Josuke... that insufferable moron. Rohan gritted his teeth. Who is he with anyway? Never seen her around before.

Josuke frowned as he saw Rohan, but tried to be polite.

"Hey Rohan, how's it going?" He asked him.

"It was going just fine until you showed up."

"That's a really rude thing to say," the girl piped up. "Who do you think you are?"

He wasn't expecting her to talk back to him. She was pretty. Surely she could find someone better than Josuke. Someone like him for instance.

"I think I'm the one and only Rohan Kishibe," he said proudly.

She stared blankly at him. She didn't know who he was. Rohan saw Josuke snicker at him.

"Come on Y/N, let's just go. That's just Rohan, he's a mangaka. He's always like that, so you get used to it pretty fast." Josuke started to lead her away and she followed.

What's wrong with her? She'd actually want to spend time with Josuke instead of me?

"Why don't you and I spend time together instead?" Rohan blurted out. He had no idea where that came from. He didn't even know her. "I'm sure I'm much better company than Josuke."

Josuke crossed his arms while she just rolled her eyes. "No thanks." She tugged on Josuke's sleeve. "Come on Jojo, let's go."

Rohan didn't know how to get out everything he wanted to say. "Your loss!" He yelled at her.

For some reason, Rohan just felt compelled to follow the two of them. He soon found out that she didn't live that far from him, just the next block over.

"Josuke." Rohan confronted Josuke when she had finally left him.

Josuke groaned. "I'm not getting in your way, Rohan. I'm just walking home, ok?"

"Who was that girl you were with earlier?"

"Wouldn't you like to know. Considering how you were following us earlier, I'd say you probably know enough." Rohan was caught off guard by his response and said nothing. "Yeah that's right," Josuke continued, "I saw you." He moved past Rohan.

"Wait! Did you--- I mean--" Rohan was stumbling all over his words in a way he hadn't before.

"I didn't tell her that you were following us. Look, if you really wanna know, her name is Y/N and she works for my father, Mr. Joestar. She's here on vacation." He crossed his arms and looked away. "And she's single," he muttered. "But don't get any ideas, Rohan! Just back off."

Rohan scoffed. "Whatever you say."

"I'm serious, Rohan. If I hear her complain about you, I'm gonna kick your ass."

Of course, he didn't stay away.

"Funny running into you here. Y/N, right?"

"Uhh, yeah."

"I think we got off on the wrong foot. Maybe we should spend some time together? I'd love to draw you."

"Draw me? No offense, it sounds kinda creepy."

Well if he couldn't have her model for him, he'd just draw her from memory.

And he drew her a lot.

Soon, Y/N was the only thing he created art of. He even fell behind on Pink Dark Boy releases.

He drew every aspect of her to the finest detail. A large painting hung on his study walls of just her e/c eyes. That way she could always see him and watch as he created art of just her.

"Ah, see this new one I've finished!" He talked as if she were there with him. "Its a nude of you. Do you like it?"

The sketches and paintings that adorned every inch of his walls gave no answer.

He didn't let anyone visit him anymore. They would say that he had a problem.

But he didn't have a problem, he he had a gift. She was a gift, the only thing he needed.

His forever muse.

"Hey Rohan, you said you had something to show me?" He had become close to Y/N, at least in his mind.

"Come with me to my place, I've been working on a project. I want a second opinion."

"Why me? I'm not exactly an "artsy" person."

"I just think you're the perfect audience for this."

He noticed Y/N hesitating when she got to his front door.

"Wait... Koichi said that you haven't been letting anyone visit you. So why..."

"Maybe I don't want them to visit me, maybe I just want you to visit. I did all this for you."

He led her by the arm into a home that was filled top to bottom with her image. Y/N simply stood in awe with her mouth agape as she tried to comprehend what she was seeing.

"What--- why would you--?"

"Aren't they all lovely? I worked so hard to get all your details just right. You just inspire me so much to make art, but the only art I want to make now is about you. Only you." He caressed her cheek, studying her face carefully, taking in every detail. The way her lips were parted and the fear in her eyes, it made him want to capture that image.

"You're crazy," she whispered.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you, Y/N. Oh, and I've wanted to ask you for so long... can I taste you? Anywhere will do. Maybe a finger? Or your lips?" He asked while leaning in to kiss her.

"You're crazy!" Y/N shouted.

"But it's for the art, my love, my muse! You're the only art that matters to me!"

"No, you can't taste me!"

Rohan kept a plain expression on his face. "Hmm. Well you better open up to the idea soon, because I'm not giving you an option. And don't you think about telling Josuke or anyone for that matter. I could make them all kill themselves if I wanted to."

"You're awful." Y/N let out a choked sob.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that, but I don't want another outburst from you. Now let's go have a modeling session, my little muse."

Next up: 🍋Y! Kakyoin x Reader 🍋