Powerslave (Yandere DIO x Reader)

**A bit of Hol Horse and D'Arby Younger fluff in this. Warning: murder**

"My brother's going to kick your ass."

Y/N Kujo spat in the face of her captor, DIO. She knew what he was, a monster, out to destroy her family. She struggled weakly against the man who had captured her for DIO, Hol Horse, but he held her firm in front of the vampire.

DIO chuckled. "So headstrong. Just like the rest of your meddlesome family. At least you're better to look at than Jotaro or Joseph." His fingers pierced her skin and she felt her energy drain. He was taking her blood. She could feel Hol Horse shivering as he held her. DIO stopped before Y/N could pass out. Stumbling, she gripped onto Hol Horse for stability.

"I won't kill you. You're very interesting. Not to mention, your blood is very valuable to me. You my dear, will be the reason your brother and grandfather fail this little crusade of theirs. And you will learn to love me..." He caressed her cheek with his cold fingers. "Hol Horse, show the lady to her room. I have other matters to attend to."

"Of course, Lord DIO!" Hol Horse responded nervously, practically dragging Y/N out of the room. Once they were in the hallway, he carried Y/N instead of just dragging her along. 

"Thank you." Y/N said weakly as they reached her room in the huge mansion. It was luxurious, but dark and depressing. 

Hol Horse laid her down on the bed. "Of course." he said, tilting is hat down. His face was slightly red. Whether it was because he was still anxious about DIO or something else, Y/N couldn't tell. "You should get some rest and also eat a lot. I don't know what the hell DIO serves up as food here, hopefully its not nasty." he looked over at Y/N, who now wore a blank expression on her face, as if trying to comprehend her current predicament. 

"Oi, why were you traveling with your brother anyway? That was pretty stupid of you considering you don't have a stand. You only have yourself to blame for ending up like this." He tried to act tough. It probably wasn't a good idea to grow attached to Y/N if he had to kill her brother and grandfather.

"Maybe, but I had to do something! Even if it's not much! My mother's life is on the line... I can't do nothing." she said, turning away from him.

He nodded in understanding and turned to leave.

"You're not like the rest of DIO's minions." she called to him. He turned to face her. He was met with a sad, pleading face. "Will you come back? Please. I don't really have anyone else."

He nodded to her. "I will."

Exiting the room and closing the door behind him, Hol Horse was met outside by DIO and jumped back.

"You certainly took a long time in there, Hol Horse. Any reason why?" DIO pressed.

"Ah, Lord DIO! There's no reason! I was just telling her to get some rest." 

"I don't want you talking to her too much, Hol Horse. Do what I asked you to and eliminate the Joestar group. Understand?"

"Eh, of course, Lord DIO." Hol Horse quickly walked away and out of the mansion. Y/N watched him leaving from the window and let out a big sigh.

Yare yare, I can't believe I ended up being some old British man's blood bag, Y/N thought. Well, I might as well explore if I'm going to be here.

She weakly got up from the bed just as DIO opened the door to her room. 

"You're up." DIO was slightly surprised. "Come with me then, I want you to join me in my library. You can read whatever you want."