My Queen (Yandere Kira x Reader)

*Kind of a part 4 reader insert, but a few things are different and Kira is a yandere. Some disturbing things (to be expected since Kira is a murderer), and sexual themes (not explicit).*

Y/N POV

'Mrs. Y/N Higashikata'.

That's what you kept doodling in your notebook waiting for math class to be over. You wrote it over and over again in different handwriting styles. Once the bell finally rang you would be able to see the cause of all your doodling. Your boyfriend, Josuke Higashikata.

You weren't sure what to make of a boy like Josuke when you first met him on your first day in high school. People talked about him as if he were a delinquent, getting into fights and all around being up to no good. But, after getting to know him, you found that he was a very kind hearted person. Timid, but strong when he needed to be. Every girl at school liked him, so you weren't sure what he saw in you when he could have anyone else. 

Not long after knowing Josuke, he started to act strange around you. He was often flustered but loved to eat lunch with you and talk about your day.

 Eventually, he asked you out and you accepted. He was extremely loving, often surprising you with gifts like flowers, chocolates, or CDs of your favorite albums, for no apparent reason other than he just wanted to show you his love. 

The bell finally rang, releasing everyone for lunch. You closed up your notebook, now filled with your beautifully written doodles and hurried to the front of the school. There, you saw Josuke already waiting for you with his best friend, Okuyasu.

"Hurry up, Y/N! They're going to run out of sandwiches at St. Gentleman's!" Okuyasu waved and yelled at you.

Josuke shot him a dirty glance. "Hey dumbass, don't yell at my girl like that."

"Oh sorry, sorry bro."

Josuke turned back toward you and smiled gently as you walked up to him and hugged him around his midsection. He looked down at you, moving some of your (h/c) hair behind your ear, and kissed you on the forehead. Meanwhile, Okuyasu started to sob about not having a girlfriend.

"Come on you big baby, let's go get some sandwiches." Josuke nudged at his bro, and the three of you began to walk to the shop, your hand in Josuke's.

Kira POV

It was a day just like any other. Kira had gone to St. Gentleman's, picking out a sandwich with his current 'darling' in full view of everyone. He wasn't afraid though. He knew he was better and smarter than everyone. If he ever got into a fight, he wouldn't lose.

He was looking forward to relaxing under a tree nearby and enjoying lunch with his sweetheart.

However, he wasn't pleased to smell the foul odor on the hand.

I guess its about time to break up with her...

Placing the hand into the bag, he continued enjoying his lunch, until he turned and found the bag being taken away by some little brat, who had mistaken the bag for his own.

"Josuke, Okuyasu, Y/N! Wait up!" He heard the boy call to a group of older students who were down the road.

Kira looked over the students, uncaring, until his eyes landed on a beautiful girl with flowing (h/c) hair and a smile that was to die for. He tried to study every inch of her that he could from this distance, and imagined feeling her soft looking (s/c) skin. He became enamored with her.