Mother (Y! DIO x Reader)

Mudad AU. A little wholesome? DIO survived part 3 (somehow, just go with it) and raises his children.

Giorno is about 7 or 8. DIO's other sons are mentioned but aren't included (sorry) because I didn't want to make it too long, but I'm open to doing a part 2.

Requested by: iam_MIA99
Hopefully you like it!

And yes, I know I haven't been updating as much, I got a bit overwhelmed by life and some writer's block, but I'm trying to get back to updating more frequently.

Enjoy!

____________________________

It was evening.

Giorno woke from a nap and heard noises coming from the kitchen; the clattering of plates and pans, boiling water, but also the faint sounds of sniffling and sobbing. It didn't sound like his father or one of the many servants his father kept around the dark mansion.

Peeking into the kitchen he saw a young woman with (h/c) (h/l) hair. Her back was toward him. She seemed to be cooking some food, though all he could focus on was how incredibly downcast she seemed.

She turned around, a mixing bowl in hand. Upon seeing him, she gasped and dropped the bowl, which made a clanking sound on the floor. Her eyes turned fearful as she glanced up toward the upper floors of the house, as if the loud noise she had made would be the death of her.

Quickly, she regained her composure and put on a smile for him, though Giorno could somewhat tell that it was fake.

"Oh h-hello." she started nervously. "I didn't expect any of you to be up. What's your name? Oh- wait, don't tell me. You're Giorno, right. Lord DI-- I mean, your father, told me what you looked like."

Giorno stared blankly at her.

"Um, well I guess I should introduce myself, right? I'm Y/N, and I'm going to be your new mom, ok? Why don't you sit here? I made some soup."

Giorno sat at the kitchen counter as she places a bowl in front of him. The soup was nice and hot. Y/N gave him a small pat on the head as he ate.

He wasn't used to this kind of care and attention and so immediately loved her. She was already more of a mom to him than his actual mom, and he had only known her for about 5 minutes.

DIO had come along recently and taken him away from his actual mom. Surprisingly, DIO turned out to be caring and attentive so Giorno was grateful, but wasn't used to living here yet.

"I'm going to be making a cake so we can celebrate me joining the family. Doesn't that sound nice?" She smiled and went back to what she was doing, humming now, though Giorno still noticed slightly red and puffy eyes.

"Are you married to my dad?" Giorno finally spoke.

"She will be soon." someone said from behind. It was DIO. "Isn't that right?" He looked expectantly at Y/N.

She didn't make eye contact and gave a silent nod. "Giorno, why don't you go enjoy the rest of this in your room?" She smiled, placing the bowl in his hands.

Silently, he went out and up the stairs.

DIO walked up to Y/N and attempted to kiss her, only for her to duck out of the way.

"Now Y/N, don't you think we should be more loving toward each other if we're going to be a family?"

"You kidnapped me."

"Of course I did. I've had my eye on you for a while. You'll be the perfect mother for our boys."

"They're not my kids. I don't want anything to do with this!"

"Shut up!" He grabbed her shoulder and pinned her against the wall. "I chose you, so I'm going to have you. Understand?"

She nodded, not making eye contact.

"Such a sweet girl. You won't run away from me, will you? No. Of course you won't... but just to be sure.."

Leaning in, DIO brushed his fangs along Y/N's neck, prepared to bite, and she braced for the worst. Was this the end for her? Would she have to spend the rest of eternity as a vampire with her kidnapper?

Suddenly a light cough was heard from outside the kitchen, and DIO turned to look.

"Giorno, you're supposed to be in your room." DIO said, releasing his hold on Y/N.

"I spilled soup in my room." Giorno said. It was a lie, but Giorno wanted to get her out of this situation.

"Oh I'll take care of it, Giorno darling." Y/N said, quickly moving away from DIO, who just stared after the two of them as they left, a scowl appearing on his face.

"Huh? There's no soup." She said upon entering Giorno's room. Giorno sat on his bed.

"Was dad about to hurt you?"

"I- I'm not sure..." Y/N didn't know what to say. 'Your dad was about to turn me into a vampire so I could stay with him forever' wasn't exactly something you would say to a little kid.

"Do you want to be my mom?" He questioned sadly, looking down at the floor.

What was she supposed to say to that? That she was forced here?

"I'll be the best mother I can." She avoided the question, but her words seemed to lift his spirits.

He ran up to her and hugged her leg. "Stay here tonight."

She did stay and didn't leave the room that night. She read Giorno books about animals and talked to him about his likes and dislikes.

Turning off the lights, she climbed into bed. Giorno immediately snuggled her. Y/N was surprised that he had warmed up to her so quickly. She wondered where his actual mother was. She wondered if his mother even cared.

She found it hard to sleep, but found her eyes drooping from time to time.

She heard the door open and immediately shut her eyes. From the icy feeling that swept over the room she knew who it was.

DIO placed a cold hand on her shoulder and she thought that surely he would bite her.

She was surprised to feel unexpectedly soft lips land on her cheek. They were cold, but somehow they made her feel warm inside.

"I know your awake. I can feel you shivering faintly. All I wanted was a good mother for my sons, and it looks like I got it.

You're perfect. I knew you would be.

You'll meet the rest of my boys tomorrow. You'll care for them like you do Giorno.

But if you don't, I won't hesitate to punish you. Make no mistake, you're not allowed to leave. You're mine.

But if you're good... maybe we can have children of our own..."

He caressed her hair and in an instant he disappeared from the room.

Y/N breathed a sigh of relief. She gently hugged Giorno and finally fell asleep.

Next up: Yandere Giorno x Reader🍋