🍋 Rohan's Girl (Part 3) 🍋

Warning: 18+ graphic sexual content, cursing, degrading language

(Y! Rohan x Reader x Y! Jotaro) Rohan lemon 🍋! Read the first two parts if you haven't already!

Requested by: AmberSadko

Another request that was a long time coming! Thank you for waiting.

_______________________

"Rohan... what did you do to him?" You couldn't help but stare at Jotaro, who was in distress. You weren't sure what had happened, but for some reason he couldn't touch you.

All of a sudden Rohan shouted 'Heaven's Door!' and in a matter of seconds Jotaro left the house, seemingly against his own will. It was like something was controlling his body, making him do things he didn't want to do.

Rohan sat on the couch, completely relaxed, as of nothing had happened. A faint smile appeared on his face as he addressed you.

"I did nothing, Y/N. Well, nothing you should worry about anyway. He won't be of any bother to us again." Rohan gestured for you to come to him.

You did so meekly, and was about to sit next to him when he grabbed your arm and pulled you on top of him.

"Rohan..."

He kissed you to shut you up. "I haven't been very good to you, have I? I should've never ignored you this morning or gotten mad at you like that."

You were so confused. "You're not mad?"

He dodged the question. "I swear to you, I'll be better. Just never leave me, Y/N. Let me make it up to you." He kissed your neck gently and licked it. The feeling of his tongue made you shiver. "I really like this dress. I remember when I bought this for you. You look so good in it."

You felt him grow harder underneath you as he said that. Your face burned bright red.

He wanted to do it now? After what had just happened? And why was he being so nice and calm about this? Was it just his way of making you feel guilty about cheating on him?

"Rohan... I'm still sore," you admitted. It was the truth. Jotaro had left you exhausted and barely able to walk.

"Hmm, come with me, darling." He led you upstairs and into his study, not the bedroom like you'd expected. "Strip," he commanded.

You took off your clothes as Rohan stood and stared at you, grabbing his sketchbook to make a quick drawing of your figure, biting his lip and palming himself through his pants. His cheeks grew hot and red and so did yours.

When you were done, he lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around him.

He pressed you against his bookshelf and began kissing and sucking on your neck and shoulder. His bulge had grown larger and you became more turned on.

"Mmm, Rohan, I'm so wet." You tugged on his perfect hair, making him let out a low moan.

Rohan brought you over to his drawing desk and set you down, bending you over it.

"I know you are, you horny slut. How dare you have another man inside you?" You heard the sound of Rohan taking off his pants and belt. "I'm more than mad, I'm livid."

He kept you pressed to the desk as he slammed his shaft inside you. You gripped the edge of the desk hard as he pounded you from behind.

"Rohan! Oh Rohan...." You were still sore but it just felt so good. Your mouth dropped and you let out a low moan as he pulled your hair back.

He loved the sound of your ass smacking against him.

"Oh faster, Rohan!" You shouted. You whimpered as he smacked your ass, the sounds turned him on even more.

"You love it don't you? Tell me you love it."

"I love it so much, Rohan! Please.... please..." you begged him to not let up.

Rohan was completely focused, your sweet whimpers and moans urging him on. "You're such a dirty whore, betraying me like that!" He pulled out suddenly, and you whimpered in protest.

"Please keep going, Rohan!"
He pulled you off the table and pushed you down on your knees. "I'm sorry..." you whined.

"I know, I know, darling. I think you still deserve punishment though, don't you?" He combed through your h/c hair with his fingers and nudged your face toward his pulsing member.

You opened your mouth and took him in, bobbing your head.

"That's it--- ngh--- just like that," he praised you and nudged your head deeper and deeper as you kept going. Occasionally he bucked his hips, telling you to go faster. "You're such a--- dirty girl--- I'm gonna clean the taste of Jotaro out of your mouth."

He wanted you to keep going, wanted that high of release, but he also wanted to hear you scream in pleasure underneath him.

He stopped you and lifted you up on the desk, pens and drawings falling to the floor as he laid you down on it.

You had been waiting for this. He had left you unsatisfied. You would've done anything for him to pound you again.

Rohan wasted no time in sliding himself in, quickly picking up to the same rhythm you had left off on. He gripped your hips, going as deep as he could, sweat dripping down both of you. At times he would move his hand up to your breast to give it a rough squeeze.

His deep, rough thrusts let out all the anger and frustration he felt. "Who do you think you are? Trying to be Jotaro's little sex toy like that!? I'm going to pound you everyday until you can't take it anymore."

"OH Rohan! It feels so good! I'm gonna---" you clenched tight around him, releasing. He pulled out of you.

"On your knees again. Beg me to cum in your mouth, little slut."

You did as he told you, whimpering and begging him. "Please Rohan," you said stroking him, you mouth wide open. "I wanna taste you so badly. Please give it to me."

With a groan he shot his load into your mouth and on your face. He crouched down to your level and stroked your hair. "You're nothing but my little sex toy, aren't you? Say it."

"I'm nothing but your little sex toy, Rohan." You mumbled, still high from the pounding he gave you.

He chuckled. "Maybe I'll forgive you. Promise me you'll never leave."

"I promise, Rohan."

"Good girl. Maybe tomorrow I'll have you ride me. Ah but, I have to make sure you keep your promise to me, don't I?"

He used Heaven's Door on you, writing, Y/N L/N cannot speak to or touch other men. Y/N L/N cannot leave Rohan Kishibe.

He had once told himself he would never use his stand on you. But you had made a promise to him after all, he was just helping you keep it. He thought himself a good boyfriend for doing so.

"Oh you look so good with my cum all over you. Let's keep this moment forever." Rohan grabbed his sketchbook and a pen.
"Keep your mouth open just like that. That's it. Stay just like that.

I'm so glad you decided to stay with me, Y/N."

Next up: Y!Hol Horse x Reader