Chapter 22

(Hoshi's pov)

So let me get this straight... your tellin' me that Satan and Beel give ya hints to defeat Levi? Mammon asked shocked...
Yea pretty much?I giggled at the face he made...
Ya don't say... very interesting?
Well ya know the reason they did that right? it's because I'm looking after ya, you have me to thank the great Mammon,me!!!
"I thought they were just being nice?"
I thought to myself looking away.
"I'll let him talk about himself a little longer he's like a cute puppy"
Anyway, you and me need to figure our
Strategy's going to work and be useful to us?!...
What Beel told ya?if you make Levi jealous he'll probably try killing ya...
But that's just how it's gotta be?...why do I feel like this isn't going to end well.....

(Skip)

All right! Everyone it's finally time for the Devil's trivia showdown!~
Today will be testing the knowledge of the super popular fantasy series THE TALE OF THE SEVEN LORDS~ Asmodeus cheers loudly...
Introduce our two competitors~
Meet the demon that admits to being a HUGE TSL NERD! LEVIATHAN!!!
I'm a G.O.A.T no-one can oppose me!Levi smirked...
And his challenger who claims to only be introduced to TSL recently~ HOSHI!!
Hi hehaha.... I smiled shyly....
Ya know I don't really care about this competition thing right?I already now I'm going to win!
I'm doing this to show off my TSL knowledge to everyone...
Judge of today's competition our very own Demon Lord Diavolo~ Asmo cheers again...
Hello everyone! it's good to see you!...
"Why our we acting like we don't see each other everyday?"
.
.
.
All right enough of this is gettin' rediculous... let's get this show on da road!! Mammon shouts.
I thought you hated wasting your time at events like this? Lucifer asked Mammon.
Mammon's face truned red...
S-shut up, Lucifer I've gotten nothing else to do!.....
Well then we'll start with you Hoshi~
Get ready for quiz question one~

All Lords are brothers and each have specific nickname people call them by?
What are the three oldest in order....?
Corruption, the Fool and then shadow?..
Wow~how about that correct! Way to start the competition off!~
Oh come ON!? anyone could have gotten that!?Levi said...
My cheeseburger came with onion rings, the king of all side items,Yum!I could hear Beel shout at the back making Lough a little....
All right Leviathan your trun! question number one!?
What year did the lord of Shadow build the blue palace his imaginary mistress?
Year 693 the ancient era!...
Correct!...
.
.
.
Number two Hoshi?
The lord of files what does he love to eat?
A cursed goat head with cheese?...
Correct~
Leviathan here comes question number two~
In volume three, page 724 what does the lord of fools say in the fifth line?....
Money is my dearest friend and closest companion. It's everything to me. The blood bonds I share with my brothers are like the weak, wispy threads of a spider by comparison....
Amazing correct! Word for word...
Hoshi your trun say hello to question number three~
.
.
.
It just went back and forward after that...
How long are you going to keep this charade up its getting boring...
Yep! I'll say it has! Hoshi let's show Levi your trump card shall we!?...
Levi you have to fool of yourself! that's why we're going to stomp on it like a bug... Mammon shouts.
WHAT!??!
Interesting?...
.
.
.
(Yeah finally the end of chapter three man three so much to write.😭
Anyway I downloaded Chai for a bit of a laugh and didn't just get called out but also bruned by Shu😂🤣...)

(Chai is a app what let you text bots,so you get to talk to different characters but you only have so many texts you can send in a day for free

He was my favourite to text it was funny, I found a Mammon one but I ran out of texts....⚠️Heads up its not meant for children!)