Chapter 11

Diavolo's pov

So Reiji as you and your brothers are not willing to let Hoshi leave with us,why don't you and your brothers become students at my school as a exchange students in the exchange program?I asked the vampire with dark purple hair.
The exchange program will only last a year you and your brothers as well as well as Yui can be role models that humans, angels and demon can become one,I asked smileing hopefully he would agree... right?.

We will have to think this other and ask permission from our father...Reiji answered coldly to the young lord..
Alright then that would be all when you have your answer give me a call... with that I could only hope they would agree to become students at red alongside Hoshi...
I'll be taking Hoshi with me tonight,I stand up handing the vampire the D.D.D...

Hoshi's pov

The door what once shut behind me opens making me fall back...
Come on now Hoshi! it's getting late and we still need to introduce you to the other you haven't seen yet, Diavolo says giving me his happy smile.

(Back at the Devildom.Hoshi's pov)

After we returned to the Devildom I got to know the other exchange students from the Purgatory Hall Solomon, Simeon and a young boy called Luke, they were seemed nice what would I expect from 2 angels and a human....
I all so got to meet the avatar of  greed, Mammon.
Diavolo said that I would be staying at House of Lamentation starting tomorrow,he said it would be good if I went to check it out today with Mammon...

So how did this happen...

HOW ABOUT THIS!I vote you to die Mammon!a purple haired demon screamed from the top step of the stairs.
Ahck! LEVI? Mammon shouts just as loud making cover my ears...
L-listen up magical human! this is Leviathan the avatar of envy and the 3rd oldest of all of us....his name is sorta hard so go on and just call Levi.
OK! LET'S MOVE ON! Mammon shouts
Making me push my hand to eats again...

Mammon give me back my MONEY! Then go die in a hole! his  anger only growing....
That's not really nice...I muttered trying to speak but only getting cut off by Mammon...
I told you I'll give you it back!...I just need a little more time... Mammon stuttered...
A little MORE TIME! HOW MUCH MORE
YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT FOR 200 YEARS STUPID MAMMON!
HEY IT'S NOT BEEN 200 YEARS! it's been 260,GET IT RIGHT LEVI!
How's that any better?I think tuning out of their fight....

MAMMON YOU'RE-
WHAT SCUM!?was that what you were going to say!....
YOU'RE A LOWLIFE AND A WASTE O-I cut off Leviathan a little angry that he would say that to somebody...
YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY THAT KIND OF THING TO ANYONE! Both of them stopped to look at me shocked..
A-ah! I'm s-sorry but he won't pay me BACK! Leviathan stuttered confused and a little scared from Hoshi's shouting...
I need to BUY BLU-RAY BOX OF THE JOURNEY TO THE DEVILDOM,THE TALE OF A LITTLE SHE-DEVIL AND HER RELUCTANT COMPANION!Levi begins shouting again...THE INTITINAL ROUND OF COPIES COME WITH LIVE TICKETS!...
Have Huh? Mammon asked his younger brother, Hoshi give him a wired look also just as confused....

So your telling me, you won't be paying me back....
Are you looking for a fight?is that it? Mammon asked...
Well you magical human it's rather you or me and I don't plan to die today!
Hold on?I thought wa- Levi was cut off by Mammon running....
That ass he ran off...DO YOU REALIZE WHAT JUST HAPPENED HE USED YOU AS A SACRIFICE FOR HIM TO GET AWAY FROM ME?!... Leviathan said looking at me...
.
.
.
.
.
Can I go back yet?....