Chapter 19

(Hoshi's pov)

D,AAAah! You..ya human thing let.. go!Ahhrr..I keep pulling Mammon we were slowly making it to Leviathan's room...
COME ON JUST A LITTLE CLOSER!I try pulling him harder, my hand slips let him free for a moment.
Ha!he trys running I'm just able to grab his jacket using it to pulling him back towards me...
Haaa~ finally here.
OW!YA COULD OF LET ME NOW BEFORE LETTING GO HIT MY HEAD LIKE THAT!
Ahg..I can't believe you decided go straight to asking him... Mammon says whining..
YEP~i can't take it without his permission?I mean it's is his soundtrack.
There's no way he's going to give ya it... you now?he's not even going to let ya in his room...
I let him ramble as I take a lollipop from my pocket unwrapping it before placing it in my own mouth before taking another out doing the same placing it in Mammons mouth..
Uh?

Mammon you jackass! shouting comes from the other side of the door...
WHa?...HOW SAID THAT!... I'M NO JACKASS AND NO IDIOT NOR MONEY GRADING MORON!
he didn't even call you the last two.i roll my eyes...
Your making to much noise, mammon would you do something useful and  not stand outside my door!...
I'm in the middle of watching the best scene of Ruri Chan!...
Levi we need to talk so get ya butt up and open the door...
LEVI I NEED YOUR TSL SOUNDTRACK PLEASE!
NO!
My isn't it the pair everyones talking about?
?
?
Solomon?I smile at him,I wonder what he's doing here?
Oh? Solomon what ya mean by that? Mammon asks...
I'm talking about the rumours about Hoshi who has all ready made a pact even in her short period of time...
That demon must be a idiot being tricked into a pact. Solomon smirked jokes.
Ha! Must be a real idiot..... wait...ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME!
I Loughing at the demon besides me...
What are ya even doing here?
Leviathan invited me..
WHa he invited YOU!
Solomon nocked on the door saying some password... Leviathan happily opens the door for him...

.
.
.

(⚠️Important Note⚠️)
I'm to lazy to write anymore.. I'm stuck on what I'm supposed to do after Hoshi making a pact with Levi. I have two options.
Option1: stay with the obey me storyline till Belphegor gets out then go into the diabolik lovers more blood storyline.?

Option2: let Hoshi meet Belphie then get kidnapped with Yui by the Mukami Brothers start that storyline then go back to release Belphegor...?

I like the 2nd one better but I don't really now,ps I'm sorry it's short.😋