Look at these ugly pieces of shit!

Comincia dall'inizio

Could you love someone even more than I already loved Niko before? I would have said the answer was no until he again showed me it was possible. His words actually caused me to love him even more, he was caring, understanding, incredibly sweet and the fact that he enjoys cuddles at least as much as sexual actions made him even more rare. „It's okay, Niko. Honestly, I haven't even noticed it yet. But it doesn't bother me, I can ignore it. Probably a lot better than you." I chuckled and started caressing his back.

„Sofia?", Niko quietly asked and looked at me with a gaze that caused me to worry. He looked as if something was bothering him, as if he didn't feel that comfortable at the moment. „I'm relieved that it doesn't annoy you that much but to be honest, I feel differently about that. It's bothering me a lot and even though you say it's okay for you, I can't ignore it and am still afraid it could bother you... Can we maybe take a break and continue later?", he looked at me apologizing.

„Of course! Don't be sorry. What do you want to do instead? What about cooking? By now I'm pretty hungry", I looked at him. „That's a good idea! Do you have enough ingredients in your fridge or do we have to go grocery shopping first?" „If you're fine with pasta and tomato sauce, we can start cooking now", I suggested. „Of course, why not?" And with this, we got up and within around half an hour, we managed to cook ourselves some pretty decent food.

„Mhm, that's great! I haven't eaten this good in a while", Niko complimented our or probably rather my cooking skills because he had only cut onion and some fresh tomatoes into pieces apart from following what I was doing with his eyes. „Really? Oh well, this is pretty good but I can do a lot better meals", I grinned. „I guess when you're in the studio, you don't cook but simply order some food, right?" „Exactly. But if your food is this good, we'll have to cook more often", Niko suggested. Showing my agreement by nodding, I continued eating. Only now I realized how hungry I actually was. Of course, it was now late afternoon and the last time we had eaten was this morning before we left to the city center.

„I'll go take a shower, okay?", I asked Niko after we had done the dishes. „Of course. Do you want me to join you? I should take a shower, too and it would save some water", Niko winked at me. „Oh and I could make sure your tattoo is protected and won't get wet", he added in a more serious tone but he was still grinning cheekily. „Oh you could?", I played his little game, „Thanks for the offer but I'll take a shower alone", I winked at him and went to my bedroom to grab some clothes.

After I had entered the bathroom, I closed the door behind me but since I usually took a shower when I'm alone at home, I didn't think of locking it. Niko wouldn't come in anyway, would he? Because I hated to take cold showers, I already turned the water on and let it warm up before I got undressed and got ready a towel. As the water was warm enough, I stepped under the shower and closed the curtain behind me. The hot water did me good, I truly enjoyed the feeling of the warm water hitting my skin.

But as I had spread shampoo in my hair, I suddenly noticed that the foil on my arm was quite lose by now and no matter how much I tried, I couldn't fix the problem, I couldn't make sure it was tightly wrapped around my arm while washing the shampoo out of my hair. I needed a third hand for that but obviously I didn't have it. Only if... Only if I let Niko help me. I had forgotten to lock the door so he could come in. I didn't want him to see me naked, not at all. Not because I didn't feel comfortable around him but because I felt uncomfortable in my body. I didn't want him to see me without anything to cover my skin. But I had no other option, I needed to call him.

Thus, I turned off the water and called his name. „I need your help", I added as I heard steps coming closer to the bathroom door. „What happened?", he asked worried as he had entered the room. Luckily he can't see me yet, I thought. „The foil around my tattoo no longer holds. I can't keep it wrapped around my arm while washing the shampoo out of my hair. Can you maybe help me?" „Of course. Is it okay for you if I undress before, too? I don't want me clothes to become too wet. But if you're not comfortable with that, I can deal with that." „It's okay", I whispered and waited for him to open the curtain while my right arm and hand were covering my boobs. „But... Could you turn around and help me without looking at me?", I quietly asked while he was still undressing.