32. wedding

Lorenzo said that he want to get married as soon as possible. He is afraid that I will change my mind, idiot! I smiled. He really is the best thing that has happened to me. I am still in doubt because of the chances of my death otherwise I am more than happy to marry him but I think he is past everything even if I will not marry him he would still be as heartbroken after my death so why not live the moment. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

So today we are getting married in a church with few close people my parents, James, Kia and their parents. Kia is my bridesmaid and Jake is Lorenzo's best man. I have also seen some sparks between both of them. Jake is a good guy, he will keep her happy. If there is ever a chance for them then they would be good for each other. On the other hand James is very quiet, I know he is happy for me but I can see he is not himself around me these day especially after Lorenzo proposed me two weeks ago.

When I asked Kia about it she told me that he loved me, he was waiting for me to acknowledge his feeling but it was too late. I have never felt anything like that for him, he was more like a friend to me. But I am sad that he has to go through that, I hope he would find a good girl for him soon who will heal his broken heart.
But Lorenzo won't even let him come near me, he goes on his over protective mode whenever he is near me. Sometimes it get so irritating but I know that it's his love and he also know about James feeling about me that is making it more difficult.

"Are you ready?" My dad came inside the room. I turned around towards him and I saw a glint of tear in his eyes. I was in very beautiful white dress, it's details were so beautiful and it made me look pretty. The most special thing about this dress is that Lorenzo selected this dress for me. Mom told me that he went from shops to shops to find a perfect dress for me.

"Dad don't cry!" I said moving towards him.

"I am not crying, I am just happy. It's a dream of every father to walk his daughter down the aisle and I am happy that this day finally came" he told me and I hugged him.

"Okay guy's I am going out, you are next" mom said and went outside. She is on seven clouds today. She did all the shopping for both of us, she is planning it since two weeks both her and Lorenzo. I never thought that he would participate in these preparations so keenly but he said he wants me to have a best day of my life. They have done everything according to my likes. I wanted a small wedding with only few of my close people.

"Shall we?" My dad asked giving me his arm which I took happily, I was giddy and happy and nervous.. it was a different feeling. I am missing Samuel alot today, dad and Samuel would always fight on who would walk me down the aisle. And I told them I would let both of them to walk me but now it seems it's impossible.

'I miss you Sam, you should be here today with me on my big day'

"Dad am I looking beautiful?" I asked my father as we were walking towards the main door of the church, it was closed.

"Princess you look gorgeous today, Lorenzo is lucky to have you" he said proudly and I just chuckled.

"Thank you Dad" I said and the doors opened. I saw Lorenzo standing at the front with the pastor by his side. Jack was also standing few steps behind Lorenzo and kia too was standing on the opposite side. My mom, James and his parents sat on the benches, there were two more people sitting there, they smiled at me and I smiled back happy that they are Here. They were Samuel parents!

Then I looked in the front to see my husband to be, who was gazing at me with so much adoration and love. He grinned, he look so happy today. He was beaming with happiness. I can't help but thought that what would happen to him when I would die. I know that this happiness won't last for long, nothing in this world last forever! But I will cherish these moments to the fullest.