"W-what do you want from me?" He stepped back in hesitation.

The men started beating him up instead of replying. Jungkook kept on trying to use his power but he so far managed to only blow their hair. The more he tried to use his strength, the more he felt weak.

Jungkook was now lying on the ground, helpless and weak. One of them raised him in the air and threw him on the wall. Jungkook groaned as his back came in contact with the hard concrete. He tried to punch back but the enemy caught his arm. "You can never defeat us, kid!"

"I am not a kid! And I'll show you!!" He raised his leg and kicked the speaker's chin but himself fell on the ground due to weakness. He felt like he would pass out at moment in pain and exhaustion.

"Lets end him!" Jungkook heard a voice but was too drained to react. He laid on the cold ground, paralyzed.

"He might not be able to defeat you, but I can do it in a flick!"

Jungkook's ears perked up at the new voice. He saw two familiar white boots infront of him. A feeling of déjà vu was bestowed upon him. He had seen them somewhere. But at present, his mind was not functioning. With another groan he turned on his back and kept on panting .

The enemies were distracted at the sight of the intruder. "Stay out of our way or this won't end well for you."

"And what if I don't? You know very well what I am capable of." The man with dragon-like eyes smirked. He kept on messaging his chin in a cocky way.

The man gulped, "Guys... a-attack!" They completely forgot about Kook's existence and attacked the trespasser. The latter tossed two of them out of vision in a second. The third was now almost shaky. Still, he managed to attack.

He roared, by roar I mean a real animal roar. His canines were glowing in the dark and his eyes were emerald green. The enemy was anything but a human.

The opponent was however not scared. He had dealt with many of them. But he was bored, he needed some entertainment. So he deliberately provoked him. The latter fell in his trap and charged at him.

Before he could touch him, a bubble popped on his head and the next moment his form melted into a smoky puddle below his feet. The man stepped back in surprise. He directed his attention towards Jungkook whose right hand was directed at the enemy and the left hand was supporting his injured body.

"Hey! How did you do that?" Curious man made his way to Kook. But before he could reply, Jungkook's eyes rolled back and he collapsed on his chest.

Sorry for slow updates

Sorry for slow updates. This will continue till July. 😔

I am so proud of my boys. They did a great performance in the Grammys. 👏🏻👏🏻💜💜

BTS deserves a Grammy but Grammys doesn't deserve BTS.

Ps. He is my baby. 🥺 Just look at him!! He is still having after effects of Covid. Get well soon love. 💜

BTS SNAPS

BTS SNAPS

V: Achoo!!

Jk: Sorry he is allergic to dogs....

Jm: If he is allergic to dogs then shouldn't he stay away from you??

Jk: I said dogs not angels.. -_-

Jm: Satan has weird names for himself. 🙂🤌🏻