Tutoring Behind Closed Doors (part II)

TW: vomit, lemon/inappropriate touching of a minor (for the warning I will put lemon/ITM), forced consumption of drugs, abuse, sexual exploitation of a minor (for the warning I will put SEM)
**oh yeah it's a doozy what a fantastic, absolutely non traumatic chapter :)

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Each word that came out of TJ's mouth I couldn't believe. He was saying it with such ease like nothing was wrong with what he was saying. "If you get a question right, I'll take off a piece of clothing, and if you get one wrong you have to take a piece of clothing off."

The boy opened his mouth but nothing came out.

*caution: lemon/ITM*

"What's wrong?" TJ asked, sliding his up and down the boy's thigh.

*end of lemon/ITM*

"I-I guess I'm just a little confused."

TJ's face relaxed. "Oh, don't worry it'll make more sense when we get to stage two of the game."

Jer raised one eyebrow slightly. "Will this game help me?"

"Oh yeah, for sure. I play this with all my students and they leave feeling pretty good."

I swallowed hard. No no no no no. Jer get out of here! Go! Leave now! I know you're not comfortable with this. I know alarms are going off in your head right now. GO!

"O-okay."

"First question," TJ started. "What do we call this type of polygon?"

Jer moved a little closer to the notebook and seemed to be counting something. "Doe...something."

"Final Answer?" TJ joked.

"No, it's on the tip of my tongue," the boy responded. A few seconds of silence passed before he suddenly blurted out, "Dodecahedron!"

"Very good," TJ said, matching his energy.

"So... what happens now?" Jer said, quieting down.

"Oh!" TJ slipped his shirt off.

Jer shifted uncomfortably in his seat knowing his time to take off clothing would come soon enough. I cringed internally while also feeling like crying and throwing up.

"Moving on...how do you find the area of a circle?"

I could see Jer's cheeks flushed pink... and I think I knew what that meant: he didn't know the answer. "I-um...I don't know." He looked down.

"Take a stab at it. What do you think it is?"

Jer thought for a second. "Pi times diameter?"

We both saw the look on TJ's face. I knew he was happy with what was to come.

*caution: SEM*

TJ nodded his head toward Jer. "Take something off."

Jer bit his lip then took off his shirt painfully slow.

*end of SEM*

The next question TJ asked was "Using the known diameter of a circle, 8.35, find the area."

Jer shivered. TJ never told him the correct answer. Was he purposely setting him up for failure? "Can I know the correct formula?"

TJ chuckled. "Try it out with the one you think it is."

"But I'm just going to get it wr-"

"It's fine. Use it."

*caution: SEM*