Too Good to Let Go

TW: lime

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

I woke up with my body cold and sore - at least the bottom half of it was. My head pounded as soon as I opened my eyes. I squinted at the bright lights in my dorm. I groaned at the soreness and brightness.

"Oh, hey, George. Glad you're up," TJ said turning his head to face me from his desk. He got up and kisses my cheek.

That's when I noticed I was completely naked. I shook my head quickly, not sure if what I was seeing was real, but that movement only make me feel sick. But I was, in fact, naked...completely...in front of my roommate. I quickly moved the blankets to cover myself up.

TJ chuckled and moved my hands and blankets away. "Relax, George," TJ said close to my face. My head pounded harder. I guess TJ noticed because he softly laughed and then whispered, "Sorry. Your head will probably hurt a little for the morning. I'll be quieter."

"I don't-what the hell..." I tried to articulate, but I couldn't get out a single sentence. I didn't know why I was in TJ's bed, got kissed by him, why I was so goddamn sore, and why my head was pounding.

"You don't remember?" TJ sat beside me on the bed.

I tried to cover up with the blankets again.

"No, George, it's fine, you'll know why once I explain everything," he said removing the blankets for the second time.

I decided to trust him. He's done nothing but be nice and trustworthy. "I only remember going to..." All of a sudden a lightbulb turned on in my head. The headache suddenly made sense. 

"Yeah, the party," TJ said, stifling a laugh. "Do you remember Ally giving you vodka?"

Another lightbulb turned on. "Yeah..." I said piecing even more of the night together.

"Do you remember what happened afterward?"

"I mean I got really drunk-"

"No, no, no, do you remember after you got drunk and came back here?"

"Uh... no? But I would like to know why I'm in your bed."

TJ giggled. "Oh, yeah, that's uh... yeah... we um..." he trailed off and mumbled the rest of his sentence.

"What?"

"We fucked."

I blinked slowly, not comprehending and not believing it for a second. "I-what?"

"Yeah, we fucked." He was quiet for a second before he added, "Are you-are you sore? I don't know if I went too hard, but I just couldn't keep my hands off of you. I couldn't help but rail you so hard. I restrained myself from the moment I first met you, but I couldn't ignore my urge any longer." He cupped my face and leaned in.

I shook my head again. "No, wait, I still don't-why did we do that?"

TJ scoffed in disbelief. "Um, George, you initiated it."

"I-what?"

"Yeah, you begged for it. You were telling me the things you wanted me to do to you and telling me how much you wanted me to fuck you."

I paused and sat in silence processing everything. "I did?" I whispered mostly to myself.

"Heh, yeah, you did." He lifted my chin with his index finger. "I love someone who has confidence." With that, he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away and smiled softly.

I got caught in TJ's eyes, mesmerized and still confused. My phone buzzed on the nightstand and to get out of the slightly awkward silence, I grabbed it and read the notification. As soon as I saw that the notification was from Dream, I took a deep breath as I remembered a specific part from last night. I looked back in our text history and looked through the messages from last night. Anger bubbled up inside me and I had the sudden urge to do something reckless and spontaneous. "TJ," I started, "Was I okay last night? Like the sex? Did you like it?"