"QUAKE! I'M HERE!" Thorn innocently waved at them as he hopped out of the police car as soon as he saw Giga. The car parked besides Giga.

"Hey... Isn't that the Hero Killer!" the police officer immediately pointed his gun at Stain by the car.

Yes, they all saw another Boboiboy again. Now it was 5 Boboiboys in front of their eyes.

"THORN!" only Blaze waved him back. The mood immediately lit up for him as he saw his buddy Thorn again.

Thorn's face lit up too. He ignored the scary Stain who was on Giga's hands, went up to Blaze and the rest.

"This is all... to create a more just society" Stain ignored the happy meeting, pulled the knife out.

Actually, everyone still processed what the actual on earth just happened. They were not easily to get distracted by the elemental brothers.

Endeavour, who happened to arrive at the scene, was also stunned together with everyone. Yes, even Endeavour already know about Boboiboy's ultimate ability, there was 5 instead of 2 Boboiboys in front of his yes. His son, Shoto was standing between Blaze and Ice. A lot of things happaned actually. Of course, he also noticed Stain was on the giant earth rock' hands. He decided to went up to the group.

"Endeavour..." Stain noticed The Number Two Hero had arrived. His mask also fell off.

"Blaze! Ice! Where's Quake and Thunderstorm?" Thorn asked him as he looked around.

Blaze, Ice and also Todoroki blankly pointed those two behind the Earth Wall. Thorn immediately scared and gasped in horrible as he just witnessed something traumatizing. He saw Thunderstorm lying unconscious on Quake's arms, unmoved. His hat was lying besides Giga's foot. How could he didn't notice this?

"T-Thunderstorm?" Thorn trembly pointed his finger at him.

Quake was about to respond when he suddenly felt the heavy aura from Stain.

Everyone, all of sudden couldn't move at all. The heavy and scary aura from Stain was too heavy that they stunned to move. Thorn panically threw his vein out to pull Quake and Thunderstorm from there. Blaze and Thorn subconsciously hugged each other. Quake actually could fight over this aura as he had a big strong protective mother aura around him.

"You fake..." finally, everyone, especially the elemental brothers had paid attention to Stain.

They could see his face clearly without the mask but they still couldn't move though except Quake. Stain slowly walked like a zombie to them as he already jumped down from Giga' hands. Quake immediately defended everyone even he forgot to put Thunderstorm down first.

"I must make things right... Someone... must be dyed in blood... I must... take back what it means to be a real Hero!" his voice was getting deeper and rough.

All around him was indeed dyed in blood. The moon and the sky were red. His face was darkened but his eyes glowed red. Quake refused to move as he had to protect everyone that couldn't move by this heavy aura.

"Come! Try and get me, you fakes! The only one I'll let kill me is the true Hero... All Might!" the heavy and scary aura was getting bigger. Quake still could fight over this aura and ready to charge forwards whenever Stain would suddenly attack them.

THUD! The knife dropped from Stain's hand. He was standing still, refused to move. Finally, the aura from him had gone. Blaze and Thorn slowly broke the hug as they still scared by it.

Stain... was unconscious while standing, as Endeavour stated.

Quake sighed as he glad it was over. Thunderstorm was still lying in his arms. Blaze and Thorn cried out loud while hugging each other again. Ice, who actually could fight over this aura too, wiped his sweat on his forehead. He stopped Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya before they fell as they still processed what happened.

Finally, the police officer who was with Thorn earlier got Stain arrested. And there was the kids, gathered around Quake with Thunderstorm lying in his arms. The adults should be doing whatever they should, especially secured the Nomu first.

"Quake, we should be emerged back earlier if one of us has fainted. But this?" Ice poked Thunderstorm's cheek as he looked at Quake.

"I knew that this is not normal at all as soon as I noticed Blaze," Todoroki crossed his arms.

"I got his hat!" Thorn got back with Thunderstorm's hat.

Quake sighed and put down the unconscious Thunderstorm slowly on the floor. Thorn placed his hat on his head. And there was Blaze, held his hands while crying.

"D-did he... Did he die-"

"OF COURSE HE'S NOT YOU IDIOT!" all  of them exclaimed at Blaze.

"He's still breathing!" Midoriya added. He swore he would immediately faint right here if Blaze was serious instead of joking.

"Er..."

"Call them by their elemental name, Iida," Todoroki noticed Iida tried not to be awkward.

"Quake then. What exactly happened?" Iida continued.

"I actually don't know what happened. We should be merged back immediately if one of us very exhausted or the time limited. This is not normal at all. Is he still not tired after that?" Quake as he pulled Blaze up from holding Thunderstorm's hand like he was about to die.

"No, not tired at all. In fact, he was only has little cuts somewhere while fighting with Stain. He should be fine instead of us that we all received a lot of injuries," Midoriya responded as he suddenly noticed something.

"Wait..." all of them, except Blaze and Thorn possibly had two reasons on their mind.

"Boo!" Thunderstorm immediately jumpscared them.

"AAAAAAAAAA!!!," Blaze and Thorn hugged each other again as they got jumpscared by Thunderstorm.

Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya felt relieved as this was just a little prank pulled by Thunderstorm. Since when did he learn to pull a prank as he was actually a scary and mysterious guy?

"Got you- ouch," Ice and Quake knocked Thunderstorm's head.

"Pfft, sorry," he apologized to his frightened elemental brothers as he laughed it off.

"Cy... Is that you? Did you possess our Thunderstorm?!" Blaze held Thunderstorm's and Thorn went to their side.

"Stop this. It's so obvious he's the one who pulled a prank. Probably Cyclone who teach him," Ice stopped them both.

"Let's merge back," Quake raised his hand with the power band.

All of them nodded and Boboiboy was back. All of sudden, Boboiboy fell forwards, unmoved.

"Eh? Did that happened when he merged back?" Midoriya trembly pointed at Boboiboy who was on the floor.

"No. I already witnessed him merging back once. He's still doing okay after that," Todoroki clarified.

"Probably exhausted as he split himself. Of course, it should be costed a lot of energy if he split, right?" Iida pointed out.

They suddenly noticed Boboiboy's shoulder slightly trembled. They went to squat down to check him properly.

"... Pfft-" Boboiboy raised his upper body and hit the ground repeatedly. He bursted his laugh out.

"Stop pranking us!" They three at the same time.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Boboiboy flipped over while clutching onto his stomach, continue to laugh.

Finally, Hosu City arc was ended.

---

A/N: I love this chapter actually.

(1747 words)