THIRTY THREE: "You don't think Dad actually created a tidal wave, did you?"

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: "You don't think Dad actually created a tidal wave, did you?"

               AFTER A FEW MOMENTS OF STRUGGLING TO REMOVE THE BIND AROUND HIS EYES, RED VOLCANO USED AN ATTACK SIMILAR TO KATHERINE'S HEAT VISION

AFTER A FEW MOMENTS OF STRUGGLING TO REMOVE THE BIND AROUND HIS EYES, RED VOLCANO USED AN ATTACK SIMILAR TO KATHERINE'S HEAT VISION. He let out a yell, shooting a beam of scorching red energy from his eyes to melt away the mask. But as he did that, the volcano behind him exploded and shot scorching lava into the atmosphere. The burning glow lit up the darkened forest with flames and thick clouds of smoke.

Volcano lifted the molten rocks from the pits of lava, throwing them at Wally as the speedster attempted to attack. He quickly weaved through the attack, bouncing off one of Volcano's pedestals and skidded to a halt near the rest of the Team. "He's activating a Stage Two Eruption. It gets to Stage Three, kiss the hemisphere goodbye."

"Hit him from all sides," Kaldur instructed, leading the change with his water bearers in hand and constructed into swords. The group followed his lead.

Red Volcano easily took Kaldur out with a simple wave of his right hand. The small gesture summoned a large boulder that hit the Atlantean away. The android turned his attention to Connor, who came from the front. He caught the teen's power punch with ease, a faint set of waves releasing from the impact zone. He throws Connor like a ragdoll to the side.

M'gann lands in camouflage behind the android, telekinetically taking hold of his body. As she has a strong hold on Volcano, Katherine seized the opportunity to knock the android down to the level. Flying past, she held both fists out and wacked them into Red Volcano's head, knocking him off balance and sending him to the earth below.

Red Volcano stumbled across the dirt but managed to gain footing. He threw an arm out and made a vent burst with air, debris, and magma. M'gann cried out loudly in pain as the heat scorchied her fragile body.

Katherine dashed forward, seeing Volcano's attention focused on her injured friend. As Connor went to M'gann's aid, Katherine was joined by a large number of Wally West clones courtesy of Zatanna's magic.

Katherine managed to get a hit in before Volcano smacked her away with a large boulder that was used to kill the Wally West clones. The real one however went and took M'gann to safety, Connor catching Katherine as she fell from the sky. The kryptonian grunted as she landed in her brother's arms. Her body thrubbed with agonising pain, bruising beginning to decorate her delicate skin in a pattern.

Red Volcano had his focus on the kryptonians, but was distracted as a large twister of water exploded up into the air. up It morphed into a stream of water that collided with Red Volcano's the chest and knocked him into the lava behind.

"Nice hit!" Robin exclaimed cheerfully to his friend.

"The hit was not mine. Look!"