Namjoon ran in almost slipping in the process as he went straight to turn off the water. Grabbing her pale cold hands with his warm ones, he quickly grabbed a dry towel to wrap her up in.

His heart beat rapidly as his adrenaline took over. 

Her body was dead weight, which caught Namjoon by surprise trying to hold her up. He then slid down the side of the bathroom wall embracing the girl. 

She practically collapsed into Namjoon's arms.

"Hey, hey Minhee-" Namjoon attempted to stroke her red highlighted hair out of her face holding her tightly in his arms 

"It's Namjoonie-ah-" He whispered before leaning his chin on the top of her head. Her body was trembling.  

His eyes glanced over to the cracked phone screen on the floor noticing what app was open. 

Which happened to be twitter-

Sliding the phone over with his foot, Namjoon grabbed it making sure to hide it from the youngest.

'What was she looking-'

It was a thread of tweets.

Specifically-

A thread of death threats.

There were a series of bts group photos where Minhee was scribbled out from, (Devil horns drawn, eyes X'd out etc.) different kinds of profanities written and memes representing terrible things.

Had over 2,000 retweets. 

It took every ounce in Kim Namjoon's body not to get up and scream. Oh. He was livid. Practically seething.

'What the fuck?'

But he kept his temper down... At least for now. What's important is Park Minhee.

The girl was too numb at the moment to even realize what was happening. Her body... was just giving up.

"I g-got you-" Namjoon rubbed her arms trying to create friction to warm her body up

Her eyes slightly widened causing hot tears to spiral down her cheeks once hearing Namjoon's voice. She smushed her face into his chest and just sobbed.

"N-Na-Namjoon-a-ah- " She stuttered letting him hold her

"It's okay now M-Minhee-" He whispered stroking her hair

Her trembling... it even started to scare the leader himself. His heart raced incredibly fast in fear.

Holding onto her, he flinched in realization.

'When did she get so incredibly thin?'

"I-I c-cant take it a-anymore!"

The grasp she had on her arms... terrified Namjoon.

She screamed and cried into his chest holding onto his biceps as much as she could.

Moving his leg on the floor, he kicked the bathroom door open before shouting out Jin's name in hopes he would hear.

When he got no response, Namjoon frowned and shouted again.

'This was not the time to be playing Mario kart guys-' 

"HYUNG-"

After a minute, the leader finally heard shuffled footsteps.

"Namjoon-ah?" The eldest member stuck his head in Minhee and Hoseok's room.

"I-In here!!" The boy stuttered calmly trying to keep his composure hugging Minhee

"Aish! Namjoon-ah!! What are you doing in Minhee's room?" Jin chuckled