"Morning," Dr. Mathews and Cory say mindlessly as they walk through the door, they gently close it behind them as they set up for their tests for the day. I look back to them from the window but I can't find the energy to socialize today. It's a new day, a new week, I should try and be more hopeful of my future but as time slowly drags on without me, I feel more and more hopeless.

The sun peaks through the trees making a silluette of shadows and light along the ground and throughout the room. You can see the sun but you can't have it yet was something my mama used to say when the clouds cascaded the sun so you can only see the glow of it trying to break free.

The crash of a vial turns me back to them and an immediate apology rushes out from Cory.

"It's alright Cory. I have lots of test tubes, let's just clean it up before anyone gets hurt on the glass" Cory nods and his reddened embarrassment fades. I look back to the hidden light.

'Then your light will break forth like the dawn' comes to mind, Arren believed in the words he spoke.

'And your healing will quickly appear' he is a doctor, magical healing is not in any doctor book I know of. Ture, I know no medical books but I would like to think I have learned something from all these doctors jabbing at me on the daily.

'Then your righteousness will go before you', what does that even mean? I question recalling only the last part of the story.

'Then you will call, and you will cry for help,' Arren cried out, he screamed for help.

'And he will say: Here am I.' Here you are... but where are you?

Arren left me alone the next day to ponder on his words and I couldn't be more desperate for a distraction. Russo comes in through but his usual silence doesn't help me at all.

"Russo" I state dramatically as he hums softly to himself. "I need something to keep my mind off of the big guy in the sky." He ignores me as usual so I decide to ignore him. "Fine, then I'm leaving." I slowly saunter to the door, "if you want to add something to this conversation fell free to do that now..." I wait anxiously as I slowly inch towards the door. "No, nothing, fine," I roll my eyes away from him "I didn't want to talk to you either." Not even a step out of the door I see Aurora and Quincey playing ball in the hall.

I have to admit, that even though I never thought Aurora was the nicest of people she sure does love her dog.

"Fetch" she says as she throws it across the hall one handed. It bounces off the wall and comes to a slow halt at the top of the stairs only for Quincey's nose to bump it over the edge, sending it flying down once again. I sit on the ground to watch him prance back up the stairs, ball in mouth and eyes wide with pride. He starts to make his way back to Aurora when he sees me. He runs up to me his big paws collapsing through me as he greets me.

"Hello handsome." I reach out to pet the dog but as his paws go through me, my hand goes through him. He shakes slightly as though he has an inch at my touch. "Sorry buddy, I can't pet you." A frown deepens on my face as he drops the ball in my lap. It rolls tot eh wall behind me as he waits for me to throw it.

"Quincey" Aurora calls finally realizing that her dog was excited about a wall. "Quincey!" he glances at her but turns his attention back at me, tongue out and tail wagging madly. Aurora marches down the hall and towards us, confusion plastered all over her face.

"I'm sorry buddy, I can't play." I try and pick up the ball to show him but he only gets excited at the thought of the ball being throw and moves back ready to catch it.

"Quincey" Aurora nears me and the ball so I move out of its way. "What are you doing? I was over there" he glances around the area as she picks up the ball and peers around the corner to my room. Russo is still examining me. Her thin brow raises over cautious eyes. "Come Quincey" she throws the ball in the opposite direction and he bounds off towards it.

"Bye Quincey" I call out and he pauses and turns back to me for a moment, then proceeds to chase his ball.

Arren comes back the next day with a smile on his face and in a much happier mood then when he left before, maybe he found a cure, maybe the bible told him something. But that is very doubtful but I still want answers. From the moment he opens the door I want answers. I want to know why he read a bible verse to me? The bible is a bunch of myths and not medically logical so why was he trying to fix me by yelling at an imaginary person? Of course I ask this of him but, he did as he normally does, asking of names and doing his work, ignoring me somehow more than usual.

"Arren" I demand and he stops taking notes and looks to me. My breath quickens and I manager to look at him as he is looking at me. "Arren I need to know-" he goes back to writing and now I know I'm losing control.

Every time anyone looks at me and not the body lying on the bed I think they see me. Every time I speak and someone stops talking I think they hear my cries for help. Anytime I do anything and someone stops I think they can hear me, see me, found a cure to fix me. I'm slowly losing my mind.