"I don't know but I hope it isn't anything bad, let's go!" He commented before running in the direction where they last saw the mysterious flashing of lights. Ying wasted no time and followed the elemental hero from behind. As they neared the destination, they were disappointed to find nothing. There wasn't even a single noise, it was slightly skittish in their opinion. Something as attention-grabbing as that couldn't just vanish into thin air. There has to be a single clue anywhere but they found nothing at all.

"I could've sworn I saw a bright light emit from here, where did it go?" The time manipulator caressed her chin, her bright blue eyes scanning every single detail of the area. All that was present were the random plants and trees of Planet Plantae, nothing interesting. "If Y/n was here, she would've sensed that in no time. It's sceptical," she continued, crossing her arms as she glanced to her companion.

"Couldn't possibly be the rose monsters, it's similar to seeing magic being cast but I don't think Y/n is around here though," Boboiboy continued to search for more clues but he was unfortunate and unsuccessful. "That's odd but we can't keep standing here, let's find them─" Ying stopped once her power watch began releasing beeping noises, catching the two superheroes' attention. The dark-haired girl tapped on her power watch as soon as she realised that she was receiving a call.

Yaya's face suddenly popped out from the hologram with a stern look on her visage. "Yaya!" Both Boboiboy and Ying exclaimed in happiness, glad to see that she was able to contact them. "Guys, I think many rose monsters targeted Y/n. I don't know why but I think most of them were following her. She's currently with Gopal," The girl in a pink hijab informed the two, her eyebrows crossing in seriousness.

"Target Y/n? Could that possibly be because she's the bearer? But shouldn't they target Boboiboy too since he purifies the artefacts?" The time manipulator questioned which brought everyone into deep thought. She was right, why would they target the Lluminarian elf only? Could they possibly be affected by the dark magic? "I don't know, can Boboiboy still use his Thorn element?" Yaya turned the attention to the elemental hero.

They almost forgot, if Boboiboy can still use his Thorn element then the leaf artefact wasn't affected by the dark magic yet. "I'll try," Boboiboy nodded his head before backing away from Ying. Raising his right arm to his chest, he prepared himself to transform. "Elemental power!" He began, light particles began surrounding his watch as he spoke those simple words.

"Boboiboy Thorn!" He yelled out as soon as he manage to transform to his wanted element. He turned to Ying and Yaya with a cheeky grin on his face. "Okay, try to use your powers," Ying commanded to the green element who nodded back as a result. "Will do!" He saluted after fixing his dark green salakov hat. "Ensnaring Thorns!" He tried to use an attack against a boulder, green thorns suddenly emerging out of nowhere. Just when they thought it was working, for some reason it had a mind of its own.

"Uh..." He trailed off, unable to understand what was going on. He tried to control it but it didn't oblige his order. Suddenly he began trying to do so many gestures, hoping that it would follow him and wrap the boulder but it remained still. That was when he commanded it to just move away from him, it unexpectedly threw itself towards a tall tree ─surprising him, Yaya and Ying. "Whoopsie dais─ I mean... that wasn't me," he hid both of his hands behind him, trying to avoid the two female's dumbfounded gazes.

"Well... I guess that explains it," Ying turned to look back at the gravity manipulator. Boboiboy Thorn stopped hiding his hands and turned to the time manipulator. He was about to say something when he heard something drop from behind him. He turned towards it in curiosity but felt his soul leave the galaxy of Glamoura once his bright green eyes landed on the figure of a snake that fell out of nowhere or from the sky for Boboiboy Thorn.