!! Book 3 Announcement !!

I'm quite speechless to be honest.

The Crow & The Crown has reached 22K while The Sun & The Moon is at a solid 5K. That's such a big surprise. A surprise that I welcome with both arms.

The Sun & The Moon was so fun to write and finishing it was more emotional than it should be, I'm dramatic like that.

I'm sooooo excited for the third book!

The Angel & The Devil is going to be the third book in the series. It's going to be one hell of a ride. I can't wait for you to read it all.

Fallon & Raze have come so far and in this book you saw all the others go on a journey of their own as well. That journey will continue in the next book. Things are going to get harder since the stakes are way higher.

The character aesthetics & locations are already posted!

Here is the cover:

Thank you all so much for making my dreams possible

Thank you all so much for making my dreams possible. I love writing and I adore sharing it with you. Thank you a million times, it makes me so happy to read your comments and hear your excitement! I love you all.

I would like to specifically thank my best friend Maria for encouraging me each day. Thank you!! You mean the world to me, I love you <3

I'm very excited about the next book. It will be out soon.

Give me two weeks and I'll come back with a shocking and exciting new book.

Again, thank you.

I hope you all have a lovely day/night. Love you & see you in two weeks.

- Daphne