"I love you too, appa!" And she waves at him, while the guard safely takes Yu Chan inside the train and it goes off.

They both stood there for sometime till the train left from their sight, him still holding her, as her legs could never be felt more weak than ever.

After a while, she manages some strength and starts walking out from there to the car, and he walked beside her too.

Made her sit comfortably in the car, and then just drove off from there.

Inside the car, she sat their silently, just looking down at her hands, which made Joong Ki more concerned. He occasionally looked at her to make sure she was alright.

It passed the lunchtime now and he thought that she much be hungry and so he asks her if she wanted to eat anything, but she doesn't replies.

Still he took her to the nearby restaurant and orders for a simple healthy dish to regain her energy.

But even though on the table, when it arrived, she lost all the appetite for it and just stared at it blankly.

He was trying to do all this to comfort her, but it doesn't really worked, as after a while, she spoke up in a very feeble voice, trying not to cry again

"Can you just please take me back to my home?! Please! I am tired...I just want to be alone for a while" at first he hesitated for leaving her all alone, remembering the past thing she did when she asked the same, to which she replies that she won't do anything and just want to be alone for sometime.

He wanted to stayed with her the whole day, to not make her feel lonely, but now at her this request, he just gives in and agrees to do it.

He took her back to her house and there, when she get off from the car, he handed her the porridge from the restaurant and tells her to warm it before eating when she will feel bit hungry. She quietly took it from him and went inside, while he stayed there to make sure for one last time.

After dropping her, he suddenly began wanting to meet his own father and decides to go there in the evening to meet him, after he first finds about who crashed his plan today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the evening, at Song residence

He reached there, before the dinner but Tae Suk wasn't home.

He waited there, for him to come back and by that time, the dinner started, and he joined the rest of the family members for it.

After a while, Tae Suk came back home, and joined them too. Looking at him, somehow, his eyes got brighten up and his heart felt bit happy.

While eating, he didn't eat much and in the middle of the conversation when all his other brothers asking Tae Suk whether he signed the papers they sent or not, to which he replied that he has completed the task as today he was free and could do whatever that was remaining for him. Listening to this, Joong Ki got even more excited thinking that Tae Suk had surely read the document he sent and then just waited patiently to ask.

It was about Joong Ki, that he has achieved the highest degree of law, that many lawyers get in after many attempts, while he just achieved it in his first attempt and with highest marks, and also he has been awarded by the African government for contributing most to help people.

These such things don't really excits him, but he just wanted to tell to his dad to at least get some appreciation for something good he did or achieve, coz everytime Tae Suk ever praised him, that used to be when he had destroyed something to get their thing done or it's something like that...