Shot - 5

Hello people!

Here I am with the last shot of this story.

Hope you all like it.

Thank you so much for loving this story. It means alot.❤️❤️❤️

Warning :- Grab your tissues. Highly emotional part ahead. Sensitive people and kids stay away.

__________________

Manik was standing infront of Murthy Mansion with a stone face. He closed his eyes thinking about Nandini.

Her smile, her blush, her care, her giggles, her pout, her innocence for which he fell. He remembered her betrayal. Her lies. Her cries when she asked him to not send her away. Her pleads. Everything roamed infront of his eyes like a movie. He opened his eyes and a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that, Nandini. You shouldn't have. Even after your big betrayal, this heart still cares for you. It pains hearing your cries. It bleed seeing your tears, your pain. Because I love you. Sacchha pyaar kiya maine tumse, Nandini. And I am not a cheap person who will let anyone harm my love. Never. I swore to protect you, Nandini. Humesha. And I won't back off." Said Manik wiping his tears harshly. His phone rang and he attended the call.

"Ha Cabir.."

............

"Yes I reached. Everything is perfect. Just wait for my hint."

............

"Yeah, sure. You too. Bye."

Saying this Manik ended the call and was about to put the phone in his pocket when his wallet fell. He bent down to pick it up and his eyes fell on the white paper lying beneath! The letter! He hurriedly took it in his hand and opened.

Dear Manik,

First of all, thank you so much for taking care of my amms in my absence. I know, it was too much to ask you even after whatever I did with you but I promise, this was the very last. Hereafter, I won't trouble you. Never ever.

I always wanted to be the reason of your happiness, Manik. But see the irony! I was the reason of your downfall. For your sorrows. I am really very sorry for everything, Manik. Genuinely, I am.

I am sorry for lieing to you. I am sorry for hiding everything from you. I am sorry for betraying you, for breaking your trust. Sorry for giving your money to that jerk. I am sorry for all the pain you are going through because of me. But swear on Aiyyappa, Manik! I never wanted this. I never faked my care for you. My love was not an act. It wasn't any trap. Yes. I love you Manik! Apni jaan se bhi jyaada pyaar karti hu aapse. I am not a gold digger. Nahi chaiye mujhe koi paisa. I wanted love. Only love which you gave me. Jitni bhi months humne ek saath guzare hai, swear on Aiyyappa, Manik! I never wanted this. I never faked my care for you. My love was not an act. It wasn't any trap. Yes. I love you Manik! Apni jaan se bhi jyaada pyaar karti hu aapse.

I wanted to tell you everything, Manik. From the very start. But I was scared. There were many reasons. First, I was scared of your reaction. You knew Harshad from years even before meeting me. He was your best friend. I feared that you won't trust me. Second, Harshad! He was blackmailing me always. With one and other reason. It included you too. He used to threat me using your name too because he knew, he knew somewhere I had soft corner for you or may be love because I never let him hurt you. I used to give him everything in return. Usney jo bhi bola, voh sab maine kiya. Your money.. aapke paise deneki himmat nahi thi mujhme. It was your hardwork. But I got selfish for us. For you. It was better to let go of money rather than seeing you in pain. And third, my Amms. My grandmother whose funeral you did. I will always be grateful to you for that, Manik. I trusted you with my Amms and I know she would be at peace. He used to threat me using her name too.