Shot - 2

Sunrays peeped from the curtains and Manik's sleep got disturbed. He was about to move but felt weight on him and looked down. His lips curved into the beautiful smile looking at his wife who was sleeping on him like a baby. Shaking his head in disbelief, he chuckled and took her in his embrace while kissing her forehead. Nandini smiled in her sleep and snuggled to him more.

It has been four months since they married. Every night Nandini used to make pillow wall and every morning Manik would find her clinging to him kicking pillows on floor. Manik was more than happy to have her in his arms. He was falling for her hard with each passing day. Her innocence, her purity, her shyness, her care and everything else about her was making him insane. He was getting addicted to her. She was the only family he has in his life and he swore to protect her till his last breathe.

"Nandini.." Manik slowly whispered her name while caressing her hairs, trying to wake her up. Nandini hided her face in his chest more. He chuckled.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart.." said Manik while patting her face softly. Nandini opened her eyes slowly and looked at Manik. Manik looked at her and gave her a bright smile.

"Good morning!" He wished her and pecked her forehead. Nandini closed her eyes in bliss and smiled widely.

"Good morning, Manik." She said cutely. Manik looked at her who kept looking at his face for long. He raised his brows. She giggled.

"Aapke baal.. it's so messy." Saying this she ruffled his hairs more while giggling.

"You're looking funny but it's okay. It suits you. Soooo cute." She said pulling his cheek slightly. Manik faked a glare.

"Achha ji? Main funny dikh raha hu? And cute too?" Nandini nodded her head up and down while giggling. Manik smirked suddenly looking at her mischievously.

"Let me show you some more fun." Saying this he started tickling her while Nandini laughed aloud.

"Manik.. haha! Nooo! Stoppp! Please.. Mani.kkk!! Hahaha.." Nandini squealed while trying to escape but his grip was firm.

"No no.. laugh na. Have some more fun. See I am giving you the reason." Said Manik while tickling her more. Nandini was all red due to so much laughing. Manik left her finally. She took deep breathes while he kept adoring her. She gave him a glare and pouted angrily seeing his smile.

"You're very bad. I am not talking to you." Saying this she stood up from her place but mistakenly she stepped on the pillow which was on floor and slipped. Manik held her hand and pull her on himself before she fell down and get hurt.

"Ouch manii.." but her words died in her throat when accidentally his lips touched hers. Her eyes widened in shock same as Manik's. Current passed through their bodies while their heart raced like never before. Nandini moved back a little and sat on the bed showing her back to Manik. Heat rushed through her cheeks reminiscing what just happened.

Manik, touched his lips and gulped. Suddenly he wanted to feel those lips more. He wanted to feel her, a little more. He closed his eyes and opened it with a smile playing on his lips. He sat close to Nandini. Her back was almost touching his chest.

Nandini felt his hot breathe near her ear and she shivered fisting the blanket in her hands.

"Nandini.." his lips touched her ears and his husky voice made her feel all giddy.

"I want you to do something for me, will you?" He asked slowly. Nandini felt her heart is going to explode anytime. She nodded her head in a trance.

Manik was observing her each and every action. He smirked seeing his effect on her. He then gently turned her towards himself and cupped her face. His thumb caressing her cheek softly. Nandini was looking at him without blinking her eyes.