CHAPTER 16 ⟆

(A/N! from now on i'll be using banners at the top and bottom of my story and text dividers to separate bits, if you want an example go to my toga!reader x hp)

❁˟*❁⃝͙*˟❁ ❁˟*❁⃝͙*˟❁ ❁˟*❁⃝͙*˟❁ ❁˟*❁⃝͙*˟❁

YOU AWAKE WITH A GASP, SHOOTING YOUR GAZE AROUND AND BRINGING YOUR HANDS UP TO YOUR NECK.

you close your eyes and take a deep breath,

okay. i'm alright

you look up, noticing tanjiro talking to nezuko.

you blink, "hey, tanjiro"

he turns to you with wide eyes, "are you all right?"

he puffs out some air and nods, smiling at you, "you?"

you nod.

you blink as you notice the empty space beside you,

huh? is rengoku-san awa-

you deadpan as you catch sight of him.

he was holding a girl by the neck, yet still asleep.

you grin slightly,

kinky-

you shake your head and mentally slap yourself.

you bend over and take out your katana from under your chair, "nezuko, please! burn the rope!!" tanjiro shouts, nezuko hums and waddles over to the rest of them, igniting their rope with pink flames.

you blink and turn to your rope, which was also burned just before your wrist, you smile.

"zenitsu!! inosuke!! wake up!!" tanjiro shouts as you aggressively shake them, probably more aggressively than needed.

"get up!!"

nezuko huffs angrily, tanjiro sweat-drops and pats her head, "there, there.. sorry, thanks" he smiles.

you grin and pat her head also.

❁˟*❁⃝͙*˟❁ ❁˟*❁⃝͙*˟❁ ❁˟*❁⃝͙*˟❁ ❁˟*❁⃝͙*˟❁

i feel so lazy and unmotivated to update this rnn!!

words ; 240

date posted ; 15/03/22

©_behindyou_