CHAPTER 6

Once everyone was out of sight, you had started to jog slightly in search for demons.

If i'm gonna pass this, then I'm going to kill a few demons on my way!

YOU WHISTLE AS YOU STROLL THROUGH THE DEMON-FILLED FOREST, THOUGH YOU HAD YET TO COME ACROSS A SINGLE DEMON

You groan,

Where all these damn demons? I'm not passing without killing some!

You roll your eyes and pluck out a feather, whispering something to it before sending it off.

A few seconds later it had come back to you.

You nod,

Aight, so there's a demon around the corner.

You check your nails before unsheathing your katana and grinning, "Yoo-hoo~ Mr. Demon?" you call out.

It growls and snaps it's head to you before it grins, "hah! i haven't had a meal in so long, and a girl as well! must be my lucky day!"

You shake your head with a hand up man, "sorry dawg, i don't deal well with pervs"

He tilts his head but shrugs and lunges at you.

You smile and dodge back, readying your form.

Wind Breathing, Seventh Form : Gale, Sudden Gusts

The demon is sliced to bits.

It shrieks in pain as it's sliced-up body falls to the ground.

You grin and blow it a kiss before strutting away.

YOU BLOW A STAND OF HAIR OUT OF YOUR FACE AS YOU FACE THE DEMON

You grin, "You're a feisty one, huh?" 

This one kept dodging your attacks, and it was getting annoying.

It lunges at you and you dodge to the side.

"Hey! Hands off, man! Sanemi-sensei said he won't make me his tsuguko if I get any dirt on me! So back up!" you glare.

It rolls it's eyes, and you make an offended gasp.